PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone been watching Caldwell's brother (U of Florida) today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I have and I'm pretty impressed. I would find it funny if we drafted him in the mid-rounds and had 2 Caldwells on the team. LOL.

I have been watching the game. He's gonna be a better WR than his brother will ever be in the pros.

PATRIOTS-80 said:
I have and I'm pretty impressed. I would find it funny if we drafted him in the mid-rounds and had 2 Caldwells on the team. LOL.

And with Gaffney and JAckson, that would be 4 WR from Florida.......

Patsfanin Philly said:
And with Gaffney and JAckson, that would be 4 WR from Florida.......

Five including Kight from the PS.

Please, no more U of FLA WRs, at least until the ones already here have proven that they can earn their keep.

Speaking of relatives of Patriots players, I'm thinking we can pick up Zak DeOssie out of Brown with a pretty low draft pick. I've seen this kid play - he's good!

Here a Florida Gator Fan,he's a good receiver.I saw the game.He will play in our team in few time!

hobbsownscoles said:
I like him more than Dallas Baker

Dallas Baker is the best WR of UF,for me,Andre Caldwell 2nd and Cornellius 3nd.

F0nSY said:
Dallas Baker is the best WR of UF,for me,Andre Caldwell 2nd and Cornellius 3nd.

I have to agree. Dallas Baker looks really good, a beast. My favorite college receiver is Calvin Johnson of Georgia Tech. 6'5" 230 4.35 speed and 45" vertical jump, great hands. If I was Bellichick, I'd do everything in my power to get this guy. Trade both #1's and our #2 to move up in the draft to grab him. Mark my words, he will be a beast in the NFL, whoever gets him, will be getting the next GREAT receiver in the NFL.

scott99 said:
I have to agree. Dallas Baker looks really good, a beast. My favorite college receiver is Calvin Johnson of Georgia Tech. 6'5" 230 4.35 speed and 45" vertical jump, great hands. If I was Bellichick, I'd do everything in my power to get this guy. Trade both #1's and our #2 to move up in the draft to grab him. Mark my words, he will be a beast in the NFL, whoever gets him, will be getting the next GREAT receiver in the NFL.

Thank god you aren't Bill Belichick. He'd never do that for a receiver. A DE, maybe, but not a receiver. I'd rather the Patriots take Gaines Adams if they were going to trade up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes