Has anyone been watching Caldwell's brother (U of Florida) today?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTS-80, Oct 28, 2006.

1. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

I have and I'm pretty impressed. I would find it funny if we drafted him in the mid-rounds and had 2 Caldwells on the team. LOL.

2. edgecy

edgecy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

I have been watching the game. He's gonna be a better WR than his brother will ever be in the pros.

3. hobbsownscoles

hobbsownscoles On the Game Day Roster

I like him more than Dallas Baker

4. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

#95 Jersey

And with Gaffney and JAckson, that would be 4 WR from Florida.......

5. zippo59

zippo59 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Five including Kight from the PS.

6. captain stone

captain stone Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

No Jersey Selected

Please, no more U of FLA WRs, at least until the ones already here have proven that they can earn their keep.

7. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Pro Bowl Player

Speaking of relatives of Patriots players, I'm thinking we can pick up Zak DeOssie out of Brown with a pretty low draft pick. I've seen this kid play - he's good!

8. F0nSY

F0nSY Third String But Playing on Special Teams

#22 Jersey

Here a Florida Gator Fan,he's a good receiver.I saw the game.He will play in our team in few time!

9. F0nSY

F0nSY Third String But Playing on Special Teams

#22 Jersey

Dallas Baker is the best WR of UF,for me,Andre Caldwell 2nd and Cornellius 3nd.

10. TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

I have to agree. Dallas Baker looks really good, a beast. My favorite college receiver is Calvin Johnson of Georgia Tech. 6'5" 230 4.35 speed and 45" vertical jump, great hands. If I was Bellichick, I'd do everything in my power to get this guy. Trade both #1's and our #2 to move up in the draft to grab him. Mark my words, he will be a beast in the NFL, whoever gets him, will be getting the next GREAT receiver in the NFL.

11. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

#50 Jersey

Thank god you aren't Bill Belichick. He'd never do that for a receiver. A DE, maybe, but not a receiver. I'd rather the Patriots take Gaines Adams if they were going to trade up.