Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harrys News

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

HNS 2008:
    Anwar, Oil, Polar Bears, Loons, Neo Cons.

A dip sh!t liberal loon family from Vermont who were visiting the ANWAR site where sensible red blooded patriotic brave handsome Right Wing Americans would like to dig for Oil to help make a cheaper and more comfortable lifestyle for their God Fearing Law Abiding families were placing picture posters of Al Gore, Sissy Carter, Uncle Jeremiah, and Eleanor Roosevelt on the Tundra when they were suddenly attacked by a Female Polar Bear, her two Cubs and several Arctic Foxes.

The Mother Polar Bear grabbed one of the Democrat Loons children who was trying to “Pat” the bear and tore the child’s leg off at the hip, the two cubs immediately started to disembowel the kicking screaming child while the Arctic Foxes started to devour the youngsters eyeballs, two guides jumped in and tried to help what was left of the lifeless, gutless little body, the Democrat “Loon Parents” were screaming at the top of their lungs “DON’T HURT THE BEARS, FOR GOD SAKE DON’T HURT THE BEARS”

On the other side of the hill a Proud Right Wing Neo Con who was wearing a Fox Fur Hat with the American Flag sewed into it was teaching his son how to “Skin A Rabbit” when he saw a Polar Bear Cub running behind it’s mother with what appeared to be a “human head” not far behind was another Cub with a small human leg dangling from it’s mouth, the Red Blooded American Patriot Neo Con, shot the two Cubs dead on the spot, he then shot the Mother in the face while she was eating a human hand, after making sure the Bears were all dead the American Neo Con Hero cut the mother bears head off then let his son behead the Cubs.

As the Brave Wonderful Neo Con was headed back to his snowmobile he ran into the Democrat Loon Sh!t Heads, they asked him if he had seen any Polar Bears, they said their ten year old boy had gone crazy and attacked the Bears and they wanted to make sure the Bears were all right.

The American Patriot said, I shot the bears then I cut their f-cking heads off, the Female Democrat Loon urinated in the snow, her husband collapsed, then the Proud Neo Con said “one of your kids legs is up on that hill where those Foxes are, I think they’re eating it.

On the way back to their Hummer that has gun racks in the rear window the little Neo Con kid says to his father, “we’re gonna get that f-cking oil right dad” the father replied “you bet you’re a$s we are son”

Onward Christian Soldiers
    Marching As To War
    With The Cross Of Jesus
    Going On Before

2. scott c

scott c On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Pretty funny story Harry.....Even though its nonsense....Oh,sorry for saying that....I know I will be accused of petting and pampering you by a certain poster just for saying I thought it was funny......(tirade of fancy words we all need a dictionary to decipher but basically mean nothing soon to come):singing:

3. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Do you grow your own or do you have to purchase it?

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +841 / 27 / -33

"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
    A stately pleasure-dome decree:
    Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
    Through caverns measureless to man
    Down to a sunless sea."