Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harry's Friend Sharpton Deeply in the Red.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Dec 11, 2011.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,020 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Harry ... you need to have a fundraiser for your buddy.
    may I suggest Zucchinni and Obango as the guest speakers.

Reverend Al ... couldn't happen to a more corrupt insincere person ... glad to hear this news. man has been pimping the poor and abusing them for years. Using the causes of the poor and African-Americans to enrich himself ... and please with the examples of those on the right who have done it. We know - we know - both sides and the middle do it and in no case does it ever make it right.

Sharpton’s civil-rights group juggling tax woes - NYPOST.com

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Both he and Jessie Jackoff have made a living feeding off of Racism then if a White Person with the balls to speak out against them dares to criticize them both Jackoff and Al start screaming and bellowing their "preacher race sh!t" I could never understand why these two foul hateful racist mother f-ckers were allowed to be called "Reverends" what kind of person could acually go into a church and listen to these two scumsucking racist con artists talk about God , their congregation must be just like them.

If Sharpton & Jackoff were White they would be considered "KLAN KLUCKERS" and run right out of the country, I lost all respect for Bill O'Reilly when he had Sharpton on his show and actually treated him like a respected guest.

Racist Bastards who behind all their phonyism are no different than David Duke.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Bill and Al work in the same trade. They're not even on different sides. They are in a sick, symbiotic relationship that will soon be obsolete, I hope. Christ! I think I remember saying something similar in 1982! I was premature then, too.:(

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

They are just as foul as The Pedophile Sodomizing Priest.

The reason I get drunk and worship in my garage is that there are so many filthy hypocrit bastards mixed up in The Organized Religion Business.

CHURCHES SHOULD PAY TAXES