Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harry -- Here is the Democrat's plan to protect us from muslim terrorists

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, May 28, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Here is the Democrat's plan to protect Americans from MUSLIM terrorists:

(1) Divert our troops and resources from Iraq to Afghanistan and Pakistan

(2) With 200,000 troops in Pakistan and $500 billion in resources, we will WIPE OUT OSAMA BIN LADEN and AL QUEDA once and for all.

(3) Tighten our borders and inspect all plane and ships cargoes for nuclear weapons of mass destruction

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Sounds good but I don't beleive it, the Democrats want to leave the MUSLIM terrorists alone, they think they will go away, the Democrats have another war planned, they want to go to Dafur, that will be their war, it won't be a war to protect America or to prevent an attack on America it will be a Democrat
    "Do-Gooder War" and they will expect all Americans to support them.

The democrats will never "tighten the borders" or inspect planes and ships the way they should be inspected because they worry to much about "Civil Liberties" and "Offending People" tightening the Border means Law An Order, Searching People, Detaining People, Asking Questions, Arresting People and GETTING TOUGH, the Democrats will never go along with that, Uncle Teddy and the Editors at the NY Times would set themselves on fire.

Send an e-mail to Reid/Murtha/Pelosi/Kennedy and ask them if they will go along with your PLAN.

3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

Do you want to see the US invade Pakistan?

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

George Bush and his minions have done an outstanding job in this area haven't they??

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This truth is going to burn a lot of ears, Harry. Already has, apparently.

//

6. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +607 / 7 / -7

I find it interesting that the Democrats' "do-gooder" war in the former Yugoslavia has not resulted in American troops mired in a confined "green zone" such as the em city in Iraq; has not resulted in a steady campaign of guerilla attacks against those troops; has not resulted in an ongoing civil war; and has resulted in the territorial integrity of several republics whose wartime ethnic hatreds expressed themselves in near-genocidic terms.

By comparison, Bush was able to take a country in which factions were by and large coexisting, and make of it a confessional turkey-shoot along the lines of the 1980s Lebanese model -- to say nothing of the recruiting power of the war for Al Qaeda, the radicalizing of a basically moderate and secular population, and the legitimizing (by counterexample) of the very regime Bush removed.

I'm kind of okay with the "Democratic do-gooder war" by comparison.

PFnV

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

I agree, I think the Bush administration should get tougher on the Borders and if those democrats don't like it tough sh!t, Bush acts just like a sniveling liberal when it comes to Illegal Aliens.
    But still and the Democrats hate to mention it, we haven't been attacked since 9/11 and the whole world knows that Muslim Terrorists would love to kill us all.
    We now also have to start "Profiling" little Dark Skinned Middle Eastern Looking Children, because the scummy Mother F-ckers are training their kids to KILL.
    Remember This "God Is Great Death To America"
    :bricks:

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

The only thing you would accomplish my putting troops in Pakistan is a 40-50% casualty rate, the certain overthrow of the Mushareff government, and the control of a nuclear weapons arsenault by radical muslims leadership. Oh, and an almost defeinate nuclear war between India and those whacki Paki's. Sounds like a great plan for someone who despises our Iraq operation so much.

BTW, 200,000 troops wouldn't put a dent in Pakistan.

9. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

So you agree that the Iraq War is not a war on terrorism.

You agree that the real war on terrorism is in Pakistan and Afghanistan?

You agree that the 3,500 American soldiers died for nothing?

You agree that the surge in new deaths is just to protect George Bush's legacy?

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

What I agree with is, we have to kill them before they kill us.

Why aren't the Democrat sore losers "Pushing Their Plan" why won't they shout it from the highest rooftops "NY Times Roof".

11. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

Say what? Kosovo and Iraq? PLEASE! Kosovo isn't even close to being similar. Mind you, in the former Yugoslavia, the vast majority of those killing each other were separated by boundry, and not living in mixed communities. Those who may have, eventually moved to isolation. They still have problems in mixed area's, as was evidenced by the riots and deaths of late last year. Plus, Yuogoslavia was a joint operation that over a smaller area with a much more civilized population. I supported action in Kosovo before it happened. I think we were right to go there, as that is, to me anyhow, exactly what we stand for as a nation (protecting those who cannot protect themselves). That being said, the situations were very different. Look at IRaq's south, and north. Each are isolated ethically, and thus are relatively peacefull. The area of trouble is the triangle where there is a mixed ethnic populace. Furthermore, they co-existed under brute fear. We could never try to do the same. We put underwear on some heads and haven't recovered since. Imagine if we tried to use fear to keep people from killing each other? Not a chance.

12. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Mikey you just gave me an idea for a new reality show. Just go to any of the fallen's memeorial services or any typical army base and say that out loud. We'll call it "Survivor Two, What Kind of Fool am I?"

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

Of course it is a war on terrorism, only a mentally challenged soul couldn't see that.

If it's not a war on terrorism, then why are you advocating we attack a country in terrorisms name, while also mantioning a country we're already rebuilding after such a war?

Only shallow people like yourself feel that they died for nothing.

Yeah, GW sent more people to die so he could be even more reviled, in the name of his infamous legacy. Reminds me of the people who said GW was going into Iraq because he wanted to get re-elected.

14. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

"Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
    September 13, 2001
    http://www.wavsource.com/news/20010911a.htm

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

:singing: :singing: She can't keep her own husband in the house and those New York liberals think she can run a country.

17. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

I believe she has "kept her husband in the house" for 32 years now.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

:singing: :singing:
    "Hi Monica, It's me the President"
    "Hi Bill"
    "Can you come over to the White House tonight Hillary's going bowling with Webster Hubble"
    "Sure Bill"
    "Good, and Monica, bring some cigars, those big fat long ones that Winston Churchill used to smoke"
    "OK Bill, tee hee, you devil Bill"
    "And Monica"
    "Yes Bill"
    "I'm wearing my Arkansas underwear, the ones with the little chickens on them, Hillary bought them for me in Wal Mart"
    "OH MY GOD BILL, I LOVE YOU MR PRESIDENT"
    :bricks:

19. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

They still make underwears in Arkansas? All my underwears are made in China.

20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If they were bought at Wal-Mart, they were made in China.

//