Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harry head down to Kennebunkport, maybe you can get some autographs from your heroes

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 17, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

reminds me of the San Franciscan Nights song, save up all your bread and jet on up to Kennebunkport...sounds like a RW lovefest, guess George H. is not going.. still cares about the troops.

http://www.examiner.com/blogs-73-Yeas_and_Nays~y2008m7d14-Tee-off-with-Bush-41-for-McCain

If you’re a high-flying Republican, and you can afford to take next Monday off to fly to Maine, have we got a treat for you.
    On that day, former President George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush are hosting a high-dollar fundraiser for John McCain near their home in Kennebunkport.
    According to a solicitation sent by the McCain camp, for the low, low price of $5,000, you can play a round of golf at Cape Arundel Golf Course, Bush’s home course.
    “Both President Bush and Governor Jeb Bush will be stopping by to greet the foursomes,” the missive promises. “The course is reserved for this private group, and VIPs will be visiting during your round of golf. This event is a great way to end a weekend getaway, and we would be honored if you can attend.”
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

Re: Harry head down to Kennebunkport, maybe you can get some autographs from your her

I've been invited but I have already told them I'm not voting for anybody this time around, if I don't get drunk and fall out of my boat (like uncle teddy) and drown I plan on sitting back for four years and watch the NY Times, NBC etc, etc slobber, gush, fawn, urinate, faint, masturbate and breathe heavy while they canonize America's "New God Idol", Chris Matthews f-cking legs will fall off on Inauguration Day.

America will be subjected to four straight years of silly gooey pictures and babbling suck a$s storys of Holy Lord Prince Barack Hussein Obama and his whole f-cking tribe, America's newly Annointed Princess, the Lovely Michelle will take this country over and anyone with audacity to disagree with her will have their lives ruined, many of America's "Pandering" Ball Washing left wing liberals will have pictures of the Obama family hanging over their beds and on their pianos.

America is in for a shock, when this electoin is over and the "Holy Royal Family" move all their sh!t into the White House and when the moment comes that the Messiah God walks into the Oval Office and sits his bony a$s in his new "Throne" THEN YOU WILL FINALLY SEE THE CHANGE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.Then you will see the real Barack Hussein Obama.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
    MUSLIMS HATE CARTOONS

Edit, PS:
    Also, as much as I dislike the Phony Obama I'm glad The Reverend Jessie Jackoff didn't Castrate him.

:bricks:
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  3. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Re: Harry head down to Kennebunkport, maybe you can get some autographs from your her

Hey maybe you can ask them why George H banned offshore drilling and then ask Jeb why he would not allow it off of Fla?? The Dems did it..
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

I agree, the whole Bush Family are "Politicians" and politicians are the lowest form of life on this planet.

When I voted for Bush (Twice) I told myself that I was voting for the "Best Of A Bad Lot" the Gore/Kerry choices made me sick.

I will not repeat that move, this time I'm staying home.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Not to veer too far off of the post but this reminds me of the who was more asleep at the switch on the 9-11 attack, George Bush or Bill Clinton? Suddenly democrats and republicans :disagreement: both suggest if it weren't for the other side then there would be no oil crisis today.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

We need a third party, but there is also a problem with that, overnight the "new third party" would turn into a bunch of scumbags just like the other two partys, then all we would have is THREE PARTYS OF SCUMBAGS.

:bricks:
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

That is the crux of just about every post on this board, see when George Bush was elected gas was $1.46 a gallon..

Interesting to see if George II picks up a golf club and looses solidarity with our men and women with boots on the ground..