PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Any word on what it is or how long he may be hurt? It looked like he came down pretty hard on his shoulder, but the media types were saying he had an arm injury. He had ahold of Marvin's facemask, I guess he could have hurt his arm when they hit the ground and twisted. I know the Pats are pretty tight lipped about injuries and I haven't heard anything since the game.

I imagine he's Questionable with either an arm or shoulder. With our upcoming schedule we should get by without him but we'll need him back at some point this year for sure.

On WEEI this morning Michael Holley said there is a report in the Lawrence Eagle Tribune that sources close to Harrison have said there is concern that he may have a rotator cuff injury and will have an MRI today. Not saying he has one, just saying they are hearing that is the concern.

Good thing we pay off the ref though, avoiding that facemask call was nice wasn't it?

BraydezArmy said:
Good thing we pay off the ref though, avoiding that facemask call was nice wasn't it?

Trolls rock.

pats1 said:
Trolls rock.
Not to veer off subject but it's funny how they point out every bad call in our favor but forget the many bad calls in the opposition's favor :confused:

BelichickFan said:
Not to veer off subject but it's funny how they point out every bad call in our favor but forget the many bad calls in the opposition's favor :confused:

They sucked both ways. It seems they sucked more in the first half than in the second and really didn'tdecide the call with their calls.

BraydezArmy said:

Whoever paid off the ref apparently shortchanged him by a few bills, judging by how many calls went against us (more).

CheerforTom said:
Whoever paid off the ref apparently shortchanged him by a few bills, judging by how many calls went against us (more).

It's always fun to hear Madden saying "Oh, I don't see any holding there" on the replay. So reminscent of Superbowl XL. :p

MoLewisrocks said:
On WEEI this morning Michael Holley said there is a report in the Lawrence Eagle Tribune that sources close to Harrison have said there is concern that he may have a rotator cuff injury and will have an MRI today. Not saying he has one, just saying they are hearing that is the concern.

I think there's a chance it's fairly serious. BB had no update today. Usually, even if someone has their arm sawed off, he'll say they are day to day. Today, nothing.

He also didn't return to the sidelines, according to Reiss. If I were a betting man I would bet he's gone for a fairly significant amount of time, and perhaps the season. I fully expect to wake up one day, log on this site, and see he's been IR'd.

Last edited:
Probably just a coincidence, don't you think???

Patriots | Team signs R. Baker
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:21:40 -0800

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the New England Patriots have signed free agent FS Rashad Baker (Vikings).

Signed as a UDFA by the Bills in 2004 played some and waived in the final cuts this year and picked up by Minnesota where he was mostly a gameday inactive. College Tennessee.

There goes Pass' roster spot, for now.

MoLewisrocks said:

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the New England Patriots have signed free agent FS Rashad Baker (Vikings).

Signed as a UDFA by the Bills in 2004 played some and waived in the final cuts this year and picked up by Minnesota where he was mostly a gameday inactive. College Tennessee.

God help us.

MoLewisrocks said:

But there isn't a spot on the 53, unless Mays was demoted yesterday.

So either Baker fills the final practice squad spot, Mays gets demoted, or *gulp* Rodney goes on I.R.

Last edited:
Un-friggin believable. That game was such a total nightmare. Everything that could go wrong did. 3 & 15 and Rodney gets hurt and they make the 1st down.

I hate to be on the glass half-empty side but I don't think he is coming back anytime soon.

Another year of playing without Rodney. That would really suck.

I can deal with the loss. 5 turnovers and we are not beating the friggin Cardinals either, but we need Rodney back there to hold the secondary together.

Very frustrated right now. Let's hope for the best. Maybe he comes back in time for the playoffs.

Why can't we get some luck this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye