PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison to be with Holley and Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't listen to it. So, I'm asking,no, I'm pleading, no, I'm begging, that someone take down every word and post it here.

PATSNUTme said:
I can't listen to it. So, I'm asking,no, I'm pleading, no, I'm begging, that someone take down every word and post it here.

Well Michael Smith his doing his best Borges impression right now. The Patriots were not the better team, they were beaten by the better team and they should admit it, the Patriots are arrogant, and as expected they don't want to listen to fans calling in to defend the Patriots . Etc. Etc. But there is an open mike for anyone who is NOT A PATRIOT FAN so that they can air their grievances. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Again, am I the only one who thinks Mike Smith is on the same agenda page as Nick Cafardo and Ron Borges

well

i for one usually like michael smith (although don't always agree with him) ---but let's not forget that he is also the one who picked the jags to dismantle the pats--------------------we all know how that worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back