PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison got what he deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen genius, the NFL deemed it a legal hit so I will take their judgment over a bunch of idiots any day. It still wasn't an illegal hit morons and Harrison still got what he deserved!!!!!

Yeah, just like the hit on Brady wasn't a Spear the week before. :rolleyes: The NFL backs it's officials, even when their wrong, genius. Well, hopefully you get what you deserve too, then we'll all be happy.

Go back to where you're from and play with the other gradeschoolers, kiddo.

Listen genius, the NFL deemed it a legal hit so I will take their judgment over a bunch of idiots any day. It still wasn't an illegal hit morons and Harrison still got what he deserved!!!!!

Of course they are going to say that, they want to protect the integrity of their officials, how friggin stupid are you?

You sir, are a clown.

1) You have no idea what a crack-back block is. And you prove it with your post
2) How many years ago was it when Rodney Hit Green? You are talking 2000. He wasn't even with the Patriots then. And for all this supposed "dirtiness" that people talk about, I've seen more dirty moves by Kevin Mawae than I have seen by Rodney.
3)

3) As for Harrison being "voted" the dirtiest player in the league, the SI polls are a joke. Heck, someone said that Tom Brady was one of the dirtiest players. So, forgive me if I give them no credibility whatsoever.

Are the powerpuff Rams even in the playoffs? If so, the NFC is weaker than I thought.

Remember rookie Seymour spinning Zimmerman like a top in XXXVI?? Ahhh...good times we had with Rams fans. Warner, Proehl, and Faulks careers all effectively ended that fateful day.

Harrison's hit on Green in '99 was legal at the time, as was Flowers' hit on Brady in the playoffs in the '01 AFCCG. It wasn't until recently (with Roethlisberger and Palmer getting hit the same way) that the competition committee ruled in favor of making it illegal. So I guess you don't really have a point.

What Harrison got that he deserved:

patriots_XXXVIII.jpg

SuperBowlXXXIX.jpg

"Tonight a dynasty is born." Thanks Ricky, that never gets old.

Wait, a Rams fan that doesn't know the rules and has no idea what he is talking about? How shocking. Also, you won the Superbowl that year, stop *****ing you clown.
So what you are telling me is that the NFL does not know the rules and you clowns do? Amazing. Why should we have refs or NFL people? Let just runs bunch of Pats board members out there every sunday! You guys are clueless and it is soooooo easy getting you idiots fired up!

Harrison's hit on Green in '99 was legal at the time, as was Flowers' hit on Brady in the playoffs in the '01 AFCCG. It wasn't until recently (with Roethlisberger and Palmer getting hit the same way) that the competition committee ruled in favor of making it illegal. So I guess you don't really have a point.
My point was that it was dirty. There is a difference between legal and dirty moron. The hit on Harrison was indeed dirty but it was legal. The hit on Green was dirty however at the time it was legal. Are you idiots catching on yet?

So what you are telling me is that the NFL does not know the rules and you clowns do? Amazing. Why should we have refs or NFL people? Let just runs bunch of Pats board members out there every sunday! You guys are clueless and it is soooooo easy getting you idiots fired up!

No clueless, try to keep up. The NFL knows the rules, they just use things to justify their bad calls so ******s like you will sit there and say "oh yeah, that was a good call/non call then." Then again, I shouldn't expect much from a guy who wastes his time trolling a team in another conferences message board, shouldn't you be more concerned with your playoff game? Oh wait..

Yep, you are the clown who runs that stupid SB 36 website that makes all the idiotic claims about how the Patriots cheated. Have you figured out the laws of physics yet? Or do you not have a clue as to what MOMENTUM is?

As for the NFL knowing the rules, yes they "know" the rules, however, as someone pointed out to you, they protect their referees. Its a RARE occasion that they admit the referees make a mistake. The referees make mistakes ALL THE TIME. It comes from them working only one-two days a week.

Who are the Rams playing this weekend?

My point was that it was dirty. There is a difference between legal and dirty moron. The hit on Harrison was indeed dirty but it was legal. The hit on Green was dirty however at the time it was legal. Are you idiots catching on yet?

Okay, so the hits were dirty. Football is a dirty sport. You think the players act like gentlemen when in a pile for a loose ball? Ha!

I'll I'm seeing is a crybaby Rams fan venting out the frustrations of another failed season. :( :( :(

Hello?

First you write there is a difference between legal and dirty.

Then you give two instances of hits that were BOTH legal and dirty.

Do they make you wear a helmet at your facility for your protection?

I would like to wish the Rams luck next weekend. I hope they win the game and none of their players get hurt.

i think....that this guy forgot that this was a forum dedicated to the NE Patriots.....look buddy, no matter what you say, you're not going to prove yourself right....i just cant believe you're still here arguing

if one of us goes back 7 years, and talks about the harrison hit on green, on a rams' dedicated forum.....all those peopel will be saying that harrison was dirty and that was a terrible hit

just give up and leave.....or post something that has to do with the playoffs

the rams didnt make the playoffs, so i dont want to see anything about the rams until UFA signing or the draft....

There are times when I wish I could reach through my computer screen and ***** slap a loser like this. But I can't, so maybe it's time to send this sack of **** packing.

So, have you started focusing on the draft yet? You know, because your team sucks and can't even make the playoffs, despite being in the NFC, which is a league full of teams about as talented as the Buffalo Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back