PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison got what he deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMZBABY

Rookie
Reaction score
Harrison is the same guy that ripped up Trent Green's knee when he was with the Rams so he got what he deserved. He has long been considered one the most dirty players in the NFL so forgive me if I feel no pity on him. He intentionally went low on Green after coming free on a saftey blitz and amost ended Green's career. That my friend is karma coming back to bite.
P.S. The hit wasn't even that bad, he got taken out above the knee which is not a crackback. It wasn't illegal so suck it up and quit crying.

Harrison is the same guy that ripped up Trent Green's knee when he was with the Rams so he got what he deserved. He has long been considered one the most dirty players in the NFL so forgive me if I feel no pity on him. He intentionally went low on Green after coming free on a saftey blitz and amost ended Green's career. That my friend is karma coming back to bite.
P.S. The hit wasn't even that bad, he got taken out above the knee which is not a crackback. It wasn't illegal so suck it up and quit crying.

Did you have a point other than that, like wishing us well in the playoffs?

A crackback block has nothing to do with above or below the knee. It has to do with above or below the waist. Please at least get your facts straight before you come spouting bull****.

It was an illegal block, by the letter.

And as for Karma, may we ALL get what we deserve. (Look both ways before you cross the road, I suggest, as Karma doesn't take fondly to trolls celebrating injuries to football players).

Happy newyear, trollface.

Rodney felt a lot of remorse for that hit. Green was a teammate of his back in '94 and he didn't mean to hit him like that. Don't know why Rams fans are still b!tching about it when Warner came in there and led them to a SB title. You don't see Pats fans complaining about Mo Lewis.

Last edited:

I totally agree. Harrison is the scurge of the Earth. If only he could get caught drunk driving after he had already killed a young mother while driving drunk like those classy Ram defenders.

Last edited:

You sir, are a clown.

1) You have no idea what a crack-back block is. And you prove it with your post
2) How many years ago was it when Rodney Hit Green? You are talking 2000. He wasn't even with the Patriots then. And for all this supposed "dirtiness" that people talk about, I've seen more dirty moves by Kevin Mawae than I have seen by Rodney.
3)

How's that GREATEST SHOW ON TURF working for you?
You think you'll go far in this year's playoffs...........oh yea, sorry. Good luck with your lowly pick.

Harrison did get what he deserved . . . 2 Super Bowl rings . . .

Your team is irrelevant.

I totally agree. Harrison is the scurge of the Earth. If only he could get caught drunk driving after he had already killed a young mother while driving drunk like those classy Ram defenders.

OUCH! That's going to leave a mark right there.

Every time I want to cheer for the Rams on a given Sunday, I remember they have Leonard Little, who is a bigger scumbag than anyone in the league. And the Rams suck for continuing to support him.

By the way, Super Bowl XXXVI was fun. :D

Wait, a Rams fan that doesn't know the rules and has no idea what he is talking about? How shocking. Also, you won the Superbowl that year, stop *****ing you clown.

trent green gets hit with a possible career ending injury almost 7 years ago, and comes back, AND is the starter for KC next year???

someone....please...make this into a disney movie...trent green is the MAN

a little blown out of proportion?

A crackback block has nothing to do with above or below the knee. It has to do with above or below the waist. Please at least get your facts straight before you come spouting bull****.

It was an illegal block, by the letter.

And as for Karma, may we ALL get what we deserve. (Look both ways before you cross the road, I suggest, as Karma doesn't take fondly to trolls celebrating injuries to football players).

Happy newyear, trollface.
Listen genius, the NFL deemed it a legal hit so I will take their judgment over a bunch of idiots any day. It still wasn't an illegal hit morons and Harrison still got what he deserved!!!!!

Listen genius, the NFL deemed it a legal hit so I will take their judgment over a bunch of idiots any day. It still wasn't an illegal hit morons and Harrison still got what he deserved!!!!!

I bet you are the same clown that runs that bogus Rams website that says that the Patriots cheated during SB36 with stupid claims like players getting tackled out of bounds and such.

Now, as for the idiots, Aiello and Perrerria, those two need their heads examined. They are the same two idiots who said that the officiating during last year's play-offs was good and that there was only one bad call during the SB. Forgive me, but the officiating during the entire play-offs last season was horrendous and the SB was the worst with the referees too involved in the game making bogus calls.

So, clown, how about you run back to whatever basement you crawled out of and leave the talking of football to those who have a clue.

As stated before, yes he did with those multiple rings.

looks like the Rams and their fans already have a little extra free time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes