PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrington trade to Dolphins likely to happen Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont understand all this hoopla about joey. He has done absolutely nothing in the NFL.

Prepare for another Dolphins troll invasion.:rolleyes:

OH MY, I'm shaking in my boots. We are in trouble now. :rolleyes:

I see the Dolphins regressing this year. A tougher schedule, they're not sneaking up on anyone, a shaky QB situation with two turnover prone throwers, an aging defensive corps. In Parcells' second year with the Pats he regressed to 6-10. But I do like Ronnie Brown.

If Culpepper gets a late start, you would think that BB would be licking his chops in anticipation.

Well, Saban has become a loser before really getting going. Picking up Harrington, who has been a total disaster, stuffs his roster with useless flotsam destined to weigh his team down and eventually pull it under. Guys like Harrington fool coaches who believe they are looking a good fix for their team all the time and but most have only detrimental effects. I don't care if Joey comes for 6th or not, the guy just doesn't have it and Miami would be better off with Kerry Collins for certain - and that takes a lot for me to say because I think Collins is a dud himself. Culpepper and Harrington for your 1 and 2? Bring it on...

But this is all fine with me - the Pats have another team they can steam roll twice a year.

With NE twice, Pitt, KC, Minn, Chicago, Jax and Indy all on the schedule, the Fins will be lucky to go 500. If Culpepper isn't healed or bombs out and if Jason Allen's hip woes return, Harrington will guide the teal and white right into a top five pick in next year's draft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye