Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harper's Fitting Award For NWO Service

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

On Thursday, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper received an award aptly named for Woodrow Wilson, the American President who confessed, "I have unwittingly ruined my country."

The "Woodrow Wilson Award for Public Service" is in the tradition of the "Jeffrey Dahmer Medal for Better Human Relations." It reminds me of the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize won by Henry Kissinger.

Previous recipients include such New World Orderlies as James Baker, Dick Cheney and the much hated former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney. At the dinner, George W. Bush lauded Mr. Harper (via video) for his "leadership" in the war on terror and ended by saying "God bless Steve."

Harper is following in the footsteps of Woodrow Wilson who betrayed his country in 1913 by setting up the Federal Reserve Bank, and again in 1917 by entering World War One, which was about to end in a draw. In both cases Wilson was blackmailed and manipulated. In a famous statement for posterity, Wilson confessed:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." ("Repeal the Federal Reserve Banks" by Casimir Frank Gierut, p.31)

http://www.savethemales.ca/