PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hard To Replace

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Samuel, Gay, Seau and Bruschi could all be gone next year.

We've solved the future at safety. Sanders, Meriweather and Anndrewa will be there with Harrison, but corner is another matter entirely.

Sure we have Richardson and Eddie Jackson. But that's a long way from Samuel and Gay.

They could and they could not. One season at a time Mg, for the love of god.

Gay or Samuel will be back. Bru ain't going ANYWHERE. Junior? He likes it here, he either retires or gives us another year.

Gay or Samuel will be back. Bru ain't going ANYWHERE. Junior? He likes it here, he either retires or gives us another year.

Bruschi could very well retire. So could Seau. Especially if they both get their rings. That is what MG was talking about. And its a very REAL possibility.

Junior doesn't retire, he graduates ;)

It's October and your already looking towards the offseason. I think you should just relax and enjoy the season thus far.

Bruschi could very well retire. So could Seau. Especially if they both get their rings. That is what MG was talking about. And its a very REAL possibility.

YEAH, that's true......... My point is, 1, but not 2 will be back. I personally do not think that both Bru and Jr. will retire next year. 1 perhaps, but not both.

Additionally, I think we keep one of the CB's. Personally, I beleive it's gonna be Gay, but that's just me. Value wise, I just think Gay works out better for us. Samuel will likely be outta our market. if you asked me, I'd say we keep 2 (of the 4)........ and that would be Bru and Gay.

Last edited:
Samuel, Gay, Seau and Bruschi could all be gone next year.

Sure we have Richardson and Eddie Jackson. But that's a long way from Samuel and Gay.
To resolve that issue, do not exercise option clauses to Kelley Washington and Donte Stallworth. That results in cap savings of roughly $12 million.

http://www.patscap.com/futureyears.html

However, resign Randy Moss and Asante Samuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots