PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh Was "Pissed Off" About Brady Comment in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention the refs went above and beyond to help the Ravens figure it out.
Ya can't fix stupid!

Did I mention that out loud? It was suppose to be my inner monologue.

Ugh, I never did like Harbaugh or his team. His bad sportsmanship clearly rubs off on his players, too. Coaches are supposed to lead by example, take losses gracefully, and not to rub wins in their opponents' faces. Harbaugh is one of the most immature, thin-skinned, dishonorable coaches I've ever seen. Its a disgrace to the sport as a whole. Do you have any idea how the coaches of Landry/Lombardi's era would have treated this A hole?

I agree, Harbaugh was the one to set in motion the gears to deflategate and obviously many of the Colts staff including his buddy Pagano had a hand in it too. But I honestly think even without the strategy by the Pats against the Ravens or even without Brady's comment Harbaugh would still have done the same thing. He is a slimy snake who would try to take anyone down who was in his way.

And the Colts & Ravens are 2 teams I never gave a second thought, positive or negative, up until 2015. But now its gone personal...

If this has been posted elsewhere here, I apologize. But, the irony here lies in the fact that when Harbaby was being considered for the Ravens head spot, Belichick called his pal Ozzie and offered an unsolicited recommendation on behalf of Harbaby. Ungrateful bastard...

Sure. It was just the bit about them being in favour of nuclear genocide where I had my doubts ... :rolleyes:
The mentality of oppression and total absence of values, morals, decency and (yup) integrity combined with the justification, legitimization and implementation of policy and actions that are evil and heinous, supported by intensive, national propaganda that is accepted by a majority of the populace, yes, is identical.

It is simply dangerous to apathetically or casually dismiss this type of behavior by authority, due it being "only sports" for example...

I am a lifelong Patriots fan. As of now, I have never heard of any official acknowledgement ever by the NFL that that "game" on 12/18/76 consisted of the following: Holding was committed by but not called by the officials against the Raiders the whole game, nor was Atkinson penalized for breaking Francis' nose. Furthermore, holding penalties were called against the Patriots that were not committed. The side judges screwed up the yard markers on the Patriot's last drive (in Oakland's favor), and then the roughing the passer which did not occur and finally multiple unsportsmanlike conduct penalties against the Patriots near the end. It remains the single most one-sided, corrupt, robbery of a sporting event by officials in favor of one team, and I have never heard any apology from the league for it, to me or the players or coaches, and NO, the tuck rule game did nothing to mitigate or "make up" for it.

I am still waiting for Kensil, Grigson and Harbaugh's phones to be confiscated and their calls and texts examined in the course of the "investigation" into what really happened in '15.

Waiting...waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still here...waiting...

If this has been posted elsewhere here, I apologize. But, the irony here lies in the fact that when Harbaby was being considered for the Ravens head spot, Belichick called his pal Ozzie and offered an unsolicited recommendation on behalf of Harbaby. Ungrateful bastard...
Bill historically does his best to try and help and support people, like Mangini, too. Sometimes, it doesn't work out.

Bill historically does his best to try and help and support people, like Mangini, too. Sometimes, it doesn't work out.

Great comparison. I think the only difference is that Mangina regrets his mistake and wishes it never happened. Harbaby doubles down on his stupidity instead.

Great comparison. I think the only difference is that Mangina regrets his mistake and wishes it never happened. Harbaby doubles down on his stupidity instead.
Yeah, Mangina regrets his mistake because it largely polluted his coaching career, not because of any conscience-based factor. It's like the guy who gets nailed going 70 in a 40 zone and apologizes to,the cop. He's actually sorry he got caught, not that he was speeding.

Yeah, Mangina regrets his mistake because it largely polluted his coaching career, not because of any conscience-based factor. It's like the guy who gets nailed going 70 in a 40 zone and apologizes to,the cop. He's actually sorry he got caught, not that he was speeding.

I'm sure that Mangina never expected it to get overblown the way it did. From the few times I've seen him comment he knows that he burned his chance with the Krafts.

His coaching career was polluted by his results, but he still may end up with another chance. NFL folks love the taste of the fruit from the Belichick tree.

I'm sure that Mangina never expected it to get overblown the way it did. From the few times I've seen him comment he knows that he burned his chance with the Krafts.

His coaching career was polluted by his results, but he still may end up with another chance. NFL folks love the taste of the fruit from the Belichick tree.
Except when you examine the taste of that fruit (Mangini, Weiss, Crennel, McDaniels) it's been largely sour. Terrific coordinators. Head coaches? Not so much...

Billick was a better coach.

Again, if anybody's listening, there is much more to this than jealousy over the Pats winning. The league has been very comfortable using us as a punching bag since the merger.

I think you're on to something concerning the merger. There have only been a few dynasties in the NFL over the years, and the Pats are the first that isn't an original NFC team.

Green Bay (1921), Cleveland (1946), Dallas (1960), Pittsburgh (1933) and San Fran (1946) are all original NFC teams.

The Bills and Jim Kelley are given the royal treatment, but that's because they're an AFL team that came close but never won. They've taken over the lovable losers title that used to reside here.

Except when you examine the taste of that fruit (Mangini, Weiss, Crennel, McDaniels) it's been largely sour. Terrific coordinators. Head coaches? Not so much...

I don't think Mangini and McDaniels are done as HC's.

Old Man Shula comes to mind.

The amazing thing about Shula is that in an effort to belittle the potential of the Pats undefeated season in 2007 he called for asterisks because the Pats had been caught "cheating" and fined a first round draft pick and cash.

The senile old prick forgot that his cherished undefeated season came as a direct result of the Dolphins violating the tampering rules to get him in as their HC a year or two before going 17-0. He also must have forgotten that the Commish who handed out his fine had a much lighter touch than Herr Goodell.

For Shula in the 70's there wasn't a HC around who was petty enough to take a shot at his team. Belichick wasn't that lucky.

Not to mention the refs went above and beyond to help the Ravens figure it out.

Somebody had to help them. They were clueless about how to handle the formation. Suggs was jumping around like a fat, ugly chicken with it's head cut off.

Hey, if Ron Meyer gets another chance then, anybody...

Somebody had to help them. They were clueless about how to handle the formation. Suggs was jumping around like a fat, ugly chicken with it's head cut off.
Um, when isn't Suggs that way?

I think you're on to something concerning the merger. There have only been a few dynasties in the NFL over the years, and the Pats are the first that isn't an original NFC team.

Green Bay (1921), Cleveland (1946), Dallas (1960), Pittsburgh (1933) and San Fran (1946) are all original NFC teams.

The Bills and Jim Kelley are given the royal treatment, but that's because they're an AFL team that came close but never won. They've taken over the lovable losers title that used to reside here.
The owners were just fine with beating the AFC annually in the Super Bowl.

And I found all of those teams, with the exception of the 49ers, utterly unrootable. And the Bills of that time, well, they did have some good players, but their attitude and behavior was mostly like that of an NFC team...

It's tough being a head coach in any of the major pro sports. Bill inherited Parcell's guys, and made some important additions and wisely kept Dante. But it still took Mo Lewis to get Bledsoe out of there. You need to have some star players sprinkled in there. Today, I think if you have a guy at QB who's got a clear head on his shoulders, you've got a good chance. Talent is tempting, but it's useless if the kid is throwing picks all over the place.

He's always pissed. Guy should of listened to Hulk Hogan about taking his vitamins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back