PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh Was "Pissed Off" About Brady Comment in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have ever thought that a well executed legal trick play would result in the league's best quarterback being suspended for four games.

This is the legacy of Roger Goodell.

Nothin new here. Tipped off his boy Pagano and Colts ran with it. Was all a set up from INT to Colt's ball guy to officials to press/mediots and goodell* sends it to Wells.

Public Opinion starts to favor Brady and 11th hr NFL*& BSPN report Brady trashes his cell phone or something like this lol.

Thank God I'm not a Ravens fan, and have the impossible task of defending this absolute whiner. He's like 1997-2000 Bret Hart.

Sure its natural to get "pissed off" when someone calls you out for being an idiot, especially when they are right.

In any case, Harbough accused the Patriots of an "illegal" formation in his post-game press conference so he brought this all on himself.

**** Harbaugh and the horse he rode in on.

****ing crybaby. Where's the WAAAAAHHmbulance for this asshat?

"Pissed off" that he was outcoached would be more accurate.

This is still fun to watch

It sure is still fun.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being out-coached or fooled by B&B. It happens often. What's wrong is Harbaby's reaction. Brady had every right to be critical of him.

It's amazing how the media can mold the average sheep of a person into believing pretty much anything and accepting it as fact

Whenever haters list out the Patriots "long history" of cheating, they include that Ravens game and those 3 plays as part of their overall evidence

Not one person knows or even cares that the Patriots consulted the referees before the game even started telling them what theyd be doing and got the ok from them to do it in terms of whether it was legal or not.

That is never mentioned, people just bullet point their "illegal formations" as another item on the list of their cheating, when in reality there was nothing illegal about it and it was cleared by the officials and confirmed after the game that it was completely legal.. yet it's still referred to as the Patriots "illegal" formations

You can't make this **** up. People, on average, are total ****ing idiots. There are people that even reference the tuck game as another bullet pointed example of their "cheating" when the Patriots had literally zero say in how that was called and reviewed lol

As a wise man once said, "Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers"

It's amazing how the media can mold the average sheep of a person into believing pretty much anything and accepting it as fact

Whenever haters list out the Patriots "long history" of cheating, they include that Ravens game and those 3 plays as part of their overall evidence

Not one person knows or even cares that the Patriots consulted the referees before the game even started telling them what theyd be doing and got the ok from them to do it in terms of whether it was legal or not.

That is never mentioned, people just bullet point their "illegal formations" as another item on the list of their cheating, when in reality there was nothing illegal about it and it was cleared by the officials and confirmed after the game that it was completely legal.. yet it's still referred to as the Patriots "illegal" formations

You can't make this **** up. People, on average, are total ****ing idiots. There are people that even reference the tuck game as another bullet pointed example of their "cheating" when the Patriots had literally zero say in how that was called and reviewed lol

Not that they are idiots, but if you are arguing in favor of their bias, they will go out of their way to believe it as true.

They accept it solely on the belief that it fits their own narrative. Plus, there are very few people who think before telling everyone their opinion. Add to that ****tail social media and the vocal minority seem to be more numerous. Then they sway the people on the sideline who only hear 1 version of the story and as it becomes repeated, becomes what they perceive as the truth.

And of course the corollary to that: "Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that!"

People, on average, are total ****ing idiots. There are people that even reference the tuck game as another bullet pointed example of their "cheating" when the Patriots had literally zero say in how that was called and reviewed lol

Not that they are idiots, but if you are arguing in favor of their bias, they will go out of their way to believe it as true.

They accept it solely on the belief that it fits their own narrative. Plus, there are very few people who think before telling everyone their opinion. Add to that ****tail social media and the vocal minority seem to be more numerous. Then they sway the people on the sideline who only hear 1 version of the story and as it becomes repeated, becomes what they perceive as the truth.

And of course the corollary to that: "Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that!"

It all fits nicely under

Most
People
Are
Idiots

Even in a crowd of Mensa members and rocket scientists, you'll be surrounded by idiots. It's the human condition.

I do wish Brady hadn't said that. At the time I liked it, but in the long run it is why he's being suspended.

**** the Ravens, and **** John Harbaugh.
No, I'm not in favor of putting a muzzle on my players...especially when their counterparts on the rest of the league's teams are encouraged, and rewarded for, blathering the stupidest garbage imaginable. The NFL is run by a group of stupid moron babies, and JH is one of their own.
the ravens definitely are my most hated team in the nfl.

Ravens
Jets
Steelers
Colts
Cowboys
Giants

Donkeys

Doofins
Look, man, I hate 'em all, and nobody's stepped forward in the last ten years to say, "This isn't right" so screw them all.

The NFL is run by lunatics. The people running the NFL believe that millions upon millions MORE Jews were and are deserving of being murdered than were by Stalin and Hitler combined. They are in favor of dropping enough nuclear bombs on Israel to literally wipe it off the map.

Israel = The New England Patriots

Again, if anybody's listening, there is much more to this than jealousy over the Pats winning. The league has been very comfortable using us as a punching bag since the merger.

The NFL/BSPN propaganda machine.

**** Harbaugh and the horse he rode in on.

****ing crybaby. Where's the WAAAAAHHmbulance for this asshat?
Now, look what you've done, you've gone and hurt little Johnny's feelings.

I think we should all now, chip in and buy a copy of the NFL rule book and give it to Mr. Harbaugh as a Christmas present.

Look, man, I hate 'em all, and nobody's stepped forward in the last ten years to say, "This isn't right" so screw them all.

The NFL is run by lunatics. The people running the NFL believe that millions upon millions MORE Jews were and are deserving of being murdered than were by Stalin and Hitler combined. They are in favor of dropping enough nuclear bombs on Israel to literally wipe it off the map.

Israel = The New England Patriots

Again, if anybody's listening, there is much more to this than jealousy over the Pats winning. The league has been very comfortable using us as a punching bag since the merger.

Wow -- double-wow and wow again!

This may be the craziest post I've ever read on Patsfans. Congratulations -- I think.

Wow -- double-wow and wow again!

This may be the craziest post I've ever read on Patsfans. Congratulations -- I think.
I'm saying it's analagous to the fact that the loonies who believe that the Pats were "under-punished" in '07 are calling the shots in this league

I'm saying it's analagous to the fact that the loonies who believe that the Pats were "under-punished" in '07 are calling the shots in this league

Sure. It was just the bit about them being in favour of nuclear genocide where I had my doubts ... :rolleyes:

Not to mention the refs went above and beyond to help the Ravens figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes