Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harassment Of Women

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Most "First Ladys" have pet projects while their husbands are in office this would be a good Cause for Lovely Michelle to take up and help these poor women retain their dignity and self esteem.
    -----
    News Today:
    CAIRO – The sexual harassment of women in the streets, schools and work places of the Arab world is driving them to cover up and confine themselves to their homes, said activists at the first-ever regional conference addressing the once taboo topic.

Activists from 17 countries across the region met in Cairo for a two-day conference ending Monday and concluded that harassment was unchecked across the region because laws don't punish it, women don't report it and the authorities ignore it.

The harassment, including groping and verbal abuse, is a daily experience women in the region face and makes them wary of going into public spaces, whether it's the streets or jobs, the participants said. It happens regardless of what women are wearing.
    Harassment across Arab world drives women inside - Yahoo! News

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Jane Fonda, Dear Hillary, Lovely Michelle, Oprah, Ladies Of The View, Cute Perky Katie, American Muslim Women Help Your Sisters, what ever happened to The National Organization For Women (NOW) where did they go, is Sean Penn with them, Jesus these women need help, feminists where are you sins are being commited against women, RISE AND FIGHT GOD DAMN IT.

3. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry has women issues.......lol poor old timer, time has passed you by old man........

I bet you wish it could go back to the good ol'days aye? lol

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

Michelle is involved with Military Families... that was her focus, maybe your family could get involved in this effort... you would be a great ambassador.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I had my day, raised hell all my life, my women issues are what hypocrits the American Feminists are they want me to put the toilet seat down but they are dead silent on the way the Muslims treat their women, even the Kennedy's treated their women better than they do over there................:singing: