PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy to be going to the game on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have had the worst week, and I am happy that I am going to the game on Sunday! A bunch of hours with nothing to think about except my favorite team! I would like to thank the Patriots for providing me with a (mostly) harmless passion/obsession in this complicated world for the better part of 30 years! Hope you all have a great and peaceful weekend. Go Patriots!!

I have had the worst week, and I am happy that I am going to the game on Sunday! A bunch of hours with nothing to think about except my favorite team! I would like to thank the Patriots for providing me with a (mostly) harmless passion/obsession in this complicated world for the better part of 30 years! Hope you all have a great and peaceful weekend. Go Patriots!!

going to be perfect football weather..wish i was going to this one but have to be at work....have fun!

Last edited:
Same here. See ya there, Deb!

Lucky you.!! Have a blast.

I have been to only 5 Patriot games in my life and they have all been on the road. My next goal is that I need to get to Foxboro for a game soon.:)

Lucky you.!! Have a blast.

I have been to only 5 Patriot games in my life and they have all been on the road. My next goal is that I need to get to Foxboro for a game soon.:)

all seattle?

all seattle?

NO. I actually did go to Seattle last month for the game. First time that I have been to the Seahawks new stadium. It is really really loud!!

I used to live in Toronto from 2001-2004, so I went down to Buffalo for a few games. Also I have a really close friend that is a colts fan, we went to Indy for the game in 2003, the one that Mcginest stopped Egde at the 1 yard line to preserve the victory. ( 4th and goal I think it was from the one yard line).Remember that one?
But have never been to old foxboro or to Gilette stadium. Thats my goal soon!!

Same here. See ya there, Deb!

I'll be there section 110.
At the Razor's Edge tailgate in the Rodman parking lot.

Glad you guys are going too! I would be tempted to join you for a drink, but I am taking my 9 year old daughter and we have decided to make it a Patriots Place day with a fancy lunch and a start to our holiday shopping. Have a great time!

GO Patriots!!

I'll be there section 110.
At the Razor's Edge tailgate in the Rodman parking lot.

Glad you guys are going too! I would be tempted to join you for a drink, but I am taking my 9 year old daughter and we have decided to make it a Patriots Place day with a fancy lunch and a start to our holiday shopping. Have a great time!

GO Patriots!!

Wanted to take my 9 yr old gdaughter but my daughter wouldn't let me...ladies room concerns :(

I still haven't been to a Pats game since 1991, on my birthday 11/17 v the J-E-S-T.
Naturally, they lost 28-21 IIRC. Don't remember much else about it (I wonder why?).

To Deb, PJ, PWP et al who are going: Don't wait for a scoreboard to tell you to make noise.
Stand up & get nasty whenever the Billiards face a 3rd down; our D needs all the help it can get.

Wanted to take my 9 yr old gdaughter but my daughter wouldn't let me...ladies room concerns :(

Tell your daughter there is nothing to worry about. Almost all of the ladies at the game are like me, middle aged and sober (we have a few glasses of wine, either at Patriots Place or at a tailgate). I have never, ever seen any problem in the ladies bathrooms, even in the old Fox (except thy were gross :)). You could ask anyone in line to accompany your granddaughter into the bathroom and there would be no problem (and everyone would let her cut the line too). There also used to be family bathrooms on the 2nd level, where you could take an opposite sex kid and have the bathroom to yourself. Not sure if those still exist with the reconfiguration of the stadium 2 yrs ago. My boys are all bigger now, so I don't have to go looking for one. Let me know if you are ever going to bring her and I will meet you to take her. We've got to get the girl fans going early!!

I still haven't been to a Pats game since 1991, on my birthday 11/17 v the J-E-S-T.
Naturally, they lost 28-21 IIRC. Don't remember much else about it (I wonder why?).

To Deb, PJ, PWP et al who are going: Don't wait for a scoreboard to tell you to make noise.
Stand up & get nasty whenever the Billiards face a 3rd down; our D needs all the help it can get.

LOL - don't worry. I have told stories around here about going to different stadiums and having fans in front of me cover their ears and turn around to glare at me. I have new seats in Foxboro this year, and because of circumstances beyond my control, I have only sat in them once. I already warned those around me of my loud tendencies (which I cannot control, despite my best efforts), and they said they don't mind (yet ;)).

Last edited:
You certainly had plenty about which to yell on Sunday. If I had been there, I would've been
exhorting the defense & cursing them at the same time. What a mis-managed, under-talented,
inept clusterflock they are.

You certainly had plenty about which to yell on Sunday. If I had been there, I would've been
exhorting the defense & cursing them at the same time. What a mis-managed, under-talented,
inept clusterflock they are.

LOL. I was so loudly distraught by the end of the 4th quarter that the guy next to my daughter and I (whom I have never seen before in my life) gave me a bear hug when McCourty intercepted Fitzpatrick in the endzone. I am happy to report that I did my cheering duty though. The guy in front of me brought his wife, who is not a big Pats fan. By the 4th quarter she had moved down several seats to get away from me. ;)

My husband and I just had a discussion about who is going to the game THIS Sunday (we only have 2 tickets and we have 4 kids and some other family issues going on, and sitters, schedules, etc. are always an issue). He wanted to know if we should just give the tickets away. I said hell no! So, I am just happy to be going to the game AGAIN this Sunday! Am I a glutton for punishment or what?! (and yes, I am kidding).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes