PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all Patfans members and lurkers, best wishes for a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Hopefully you will all be able to enjoy the holiday, even if you have to work.

Special thoughts to PJ and his children, and others who have had a loss during the year.

It will be a very special Thanksgiving when the Patriots come away with a victory tomorrow night!:rocker:

Amen! :rocker:

Happy Turkey day everyone!! First year on this board and its been grrreat thankful for all you guys!

By the way anyone know if the Pats will wear their throwbacks tomorrow?
i could be wrong but i think throw backs on turkeyday are automatic.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American Patriots fans.

One thing I envy about the US is you guys know how to do Thanksgiving right. Have it on a Thursday, make it a 4 day weekend, and then add football to boot.

Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

As a Canadian who married an American, I'm thankful that I get to have 2 Thanksgivings in a year. :p

Likewise, here. Momentarily I'm off to upstate NY to celebrate Thanksgiving with my in-laws.

Enjoy everyone.

Last edited:
on a sidenote, seeing as there is no Pats game to watch this Sunday, I hope all my fellow Patriots fans will be cheering on our hometown Toronto Argonauts in The Grey Cup Championship game this weekend (being played on our home field).
I know, I know, it's the CFL, but it's still football.

on a sidenote, seeing as there is no Pats game to watch this Sunday, I hope all my fellow Patriots fans will be cheering on our hometown Toronto Argonauts in The Grey Cup Championship game this weekend (being played on our home field).
I know, I know, it's the CFL, but it's still football.
My CFL allegiance is with the Ticats. As such, I detest every and anything to do with the Argos.

My CFL allegiance is with the Ticats. As such, I detest every and anything to do with the Argos.

you guys had a tough year. Oskee Wee Wee,, have a safe trip to upstate NY.

Last edited:
i could be wrong but i think throw backs on turkeyday are automatic.

yeah thats what I was thinking too but I havent heard anything, like the week before they played the Jets they advertised the hell out of it that they where going to wear throwbacks.

Happy Thanksgiving Patriots. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner and please don't forget to leave room for desert. It will be served at Metlife stadium, 8:20pm eastern time :)

I'm thankful for Wrecks Ryan.

Happy thanksgiving my American friends..

untitled-1vcu8i.gif

what a performance!!! :)

happy thanksgiving!! :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know you had a great one :)
Health and best wishes to your families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back