Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I know there's already an OT thread on this, but I didn't want mine to get lost :)

I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving, and I appreciate all of you making this another fun year of running this place. I'm definitely thankful to have everyone here, and I'm lucky for the fact all of you hang out here each day. I haven't been around as much the last few weeks (I work retail, and it's the holiday season) but hopefully after this weekend things will quiet down a bit after that and I'll be able to hang out in here more frequently again. I think we're in for a fun final few weeks of this season, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this team does down the stretch. I see this team potentially doing some damage in the postseason, and this is obviously a year where anything can happen - so we'll see how it goes :cool:

In the meantime I hope all of you have a good day with your families, and hopefully we'll have a win to talk about later this afternoon. :D

Happy thanksgiving to you and all yours as well Ian. And thanks for all the hard work you do to keep this place going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes