Happy Thanksgiving Pats Fans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving

ggm071121l.jpg

Last edited:

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.. Be Safe.. Enjoy the games today..

Same to you & yours DaBruinz.......
and to everyone as well.

Happy thanksgiving!

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow New Englanders both at home and abroad. This time of year always makes me miss my native Massachusetts. Don't worry, it's cold and grey here in SoCal today too.

Blessings and peace to all who read this and a big shout out to all the good people in uniform. I appreciate what you do and want you guys back home for next Thanksgiving.

I'm off to the kitchen to cook my bird!

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow New Englanders both at home and abroad. This time of year always makes me miss my native Massachusetts. Don't worry, it's cold and grey here in SoCal today too.

Blessings and peace to all who read this and a big shout out to all the good people in uniform. I appreciate what you do and want you guys back home for next Thanksgiving.

I'm off to the kitchen to cook my bird!

Actually, it's beautiful here in Boston. A little cool (38F with a breeze) but bright and sunny with a LOT of fall leaves on the ground.

Enjoy the day!

Actually, it's beautiful here in Boston. A little cool (38F with a breeze) but bright and sunny with a LOT of fall leaves on the ground.

Enjoy the day!

Just got off the phone with Mom and she confirmed your weather report.

It's currently a frigid 57 degrees here in Hollywood with a thick grey blanket covering the normally bright blue sky.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back