Happy New Year Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. Thank you to everyone for another fun year here at the site, and especially to all of you who helped us make it through what was a tough offseason. We honestly couldn't have gotten through it without you.

Again, thank you all so much...the last 12 years have been amazing, and obviously there have been plenty of interesting moments that a lot of you remember that have made it a challenge along the way. That definitely makes me appreciate all the great people here that have made all the time and effort worth it, and I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be a better year that - if all goes well - will include quite a playoff run in the coming weeks :)

In the meantime best wishes to all of you for a healthy and happy 2012, and thank you again.

Ian

Last edited:
Same to you, Ian, and a hearty thanks for all you do to keep this place up and running.

You too Ian, and thanks again for providing such a great place for us fans to discuss football.

Your hard work and upkeep with the site is quite appreciated in many ways.

Happy New Year to all of Patsfans!

You too Ian, and thanks again for providing such a great place for us fans to discuss football.

Your hard work and upkeep with the site is quite appreciated in many ways.

Couldnt say it better myself. Happy new year everyone.

Happy New Year Patsfans! Gwedd n supa's post sums up the rest, peace:verycool:

Last edited:
Happy new year from across the pond...most of you will still be passed out as I write this and recovering from a heavy night! Fortunately it's coming on 11am and I don't seem to be suffering too much :)

Happy New Year everybody!!! Here's hoping to a successful 2012!!!

Happy new year!

I am very rough today :D

Well said, Ian.

Here's wishing everyone a safe, healthy and happy New Year and at least one playoff win in 2012.

Thanks Ian. Happy New Year to everyone! Go Pats!!

Thanks Ian and I also want to wish everyone here the best of everything in this new year.

BTW funny headline on Drudge: Hope The Mayans Were Wrong :D

Happy New Year guys. All heath and good fortune to you and your families in this new year.

Happy New Year guys. All heath and good fortune to you and your families in this new year.

All the best to you pherein. I think if anyone in the NFC is stopping the Packers it's going to be your Saints. Brees and Co. look gooooood......

Ian Logue...the Bill Gates of Patriot fandom...Happy New Year..and thank you for making this the best sports board on the net.

I had a dream last night...probably induced by too much champagne...I saw a vision of the Patriots versus the Saints in the Super Bowl....make it so,O mighty football gods!...
pirateparty.gif

All the best to you pherein. I think if anyone in the NFC is stopping the Packers it's going to be your Saints. Brees and Co. look gooooood......

Thanks RhodyPatriot, we hope so , GB is really good. Im so excited that Brady will break the record today, hope they stop the game, its a huge accomplishment, especially outdoors.

Ian Logue...the Bill Gates of Patriot fandom...Happy New Year..and thank you for making this the best sports board on the net.

I had a dream last night...probably induced by too much champagne...I saw a vision of the Patriots versus the Saints in the Super Bowl....make it so,O mighty football gods!...
pirateparty.gif

You must be a postseason Nostradamus

..because Kristen says we are going to the Super Bowl vs the Patriots, and I would never tell Kristen she was wrong about anything.

ESQ: Who do you see in the Super Bowl?

KRIS: Definitely the Saints. Against, let's say the Patriots.

Saints-Falcons Drew Brees Records - Tuesday Morning Cheerleader: Kristen of the Saints - Esquire

Attachments

• esq-saints-cheerleader-kristen-091911-lg.jpg
    esq-saints-cheerleader-kristen-091911-lg.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill