PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Memorial Day for all our veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in before heading out to enjoy the holiday but I will not forget the reason why this holiday is in existence.

For all of you in here currently in our military and for all of you that have served us in the past and for all the soldiers whose lives have been long gone but not forgotten....I want to thank you for our freedom. :rocker:

If it weren't for our veterans from decades and centuries ago fighting for us and risking their lives,we very well might not be here living in a free society of the USA.

Thanks Again! :)

P.S. Today also marks the 5th anniversary death of another man who happened to be a Patriot both on and off the field and who gave his life to save another....our Marquise Hill - A True Hero.

Last edited:
remembering all the vets who gave up there life in service of our great country. there are no words that do justice to your sacrifice.

Hope everyone has had a safe and freedom filled holiday thanks to the many men and women who helped defend our freedoms (and many other's freedoms around the world).

Salute :rocker:

Last edited:
May God bless and give comfort to those who have lost loved ones in war. Thank you for your service to all veterans and current service personell.

Hard to believe that it's been 5 years since Marquise Hill passed.

Many thanks to all the Vets and Actives too. Come home quick! You're as important here as you are there.

Thank you to all the servicemen and women past, present and future, who keep us safe every single day of the year. God bless you and your families.

Amen patfanpa!!!!

just wanted to drop in before heading out to enjoy the holiday but i will not forget the reason why this holiday is in existence.

For all of you in here currently in our military and for all of you that have served us in the past and for all the soldiers whose lives have been long gone but not forgotten....i want to thank you for our freedom. :rocker:

If it weren't for our veterans from decades and centuries ago fighting for us and risking their lives,we very well might not be here living in a free society of the usa.

Thanks again! :)

p.s. Today also marks the 5th anniversary death of another man who happened to be a patriot both on and off the field and who gave his life to save another....our marquise hill - a true hero.

Thank you, I got into watching patriots football while I was in the navy, can't never forget what we gave up to gain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes