PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Holidays to everyone on the Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to drop a line wishing you and your family a happy and joyous holiday season. Here's hoping the Pats add to that happiness this weekend.

Cheers and all the best in 2009!

Here! Here! Happy Holidays to everyone! Let's hope Santa saves us all a couple of presents for Sunday!

Same here -

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwazy Kwanza, Fickle Festivus, or a Solemnly Profound Ramadan.

(Did I forget anyone?)

Hi all, just wanted to drop a line wishing you and your family a happy and joyous holiday season. Here's hoping the Pats add to that happiness this weekend.

Cheers and all the best in 2009!

thanks, back atchya !

Buon Natale & Felice 2009 to all of you from my side too

May your days be merry and bright.
And may the Pats make the playoffs by 7 o'clock on Sunday night.

Have a HanaRamaKwanzMas!

Last edited:
Same here -

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwazy Kwanza, Fickle Festivus, or a Solemnly Profound Ramadan.

(Did I forget anyone?)

Actually, you included people who aren't celebrating right now.

The Eid--the celebration that marks the end of Ramadan--was at the end of September.

Merry Christmas to all Patsfans posters and lurkers, too.
Also to Ian and all the mods.

Happy Holidays to everyone. and for all of you who were victims of the ice storm, for so long, I hope that your lives have been able to return to normal.

Remembering Dan Pires during the Holidays. Best wishes to his family.

Actually, you included people who aren't celebrating right now.

The Eid--the celebration that marks the end of Ramadan--was at the end of September.

There are two Eids during the year. There was one at the end of September that marked the end of the fasting month of Ramadan, and the latest one was December 8th, celebrating Abraham, the patriarch of the religion. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks, and same to you and everyone else. And may '09 bring us a fourth SB victory and a healthy return for TB.

Merry Christmas to all Patriots fans on patsfans but if you're a Jets or Dolphins fan i hope you burn your Turkey :singing:

Even though for me it isn't going to be a very Merry Christmas at all, I would like to wish one for all of you.

Happy Holidays to everyone. May you be safe if you are traveling to see friends or family.

...and to all a good night.

santa8l.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

and a big thanks for all the hard work from the Mods, and especially Ian this year. Hopefully, next year will be easier on you guys :D

Merry Christmas to everyone. May we after Sunday be in the playoffs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye