PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday Joker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, pard! I know you have a lot of stuff going on right now, but you should also know you have so many people here pulling for you. You're an important part of this community and if there's anything you need, just holler. I'm sure that somehow, someway, we can see it gets done.

To help things along, here's some music:

Been posting with the joke-man on numerous message boards since the mid 90s, his messages never fail to bring a smile to my face. I've watched him drive many a jet fan crazy, and for that reason alone he is one of my all time favorite posters. I hope that he can somehow try to enjoy his day today, and I know that 2015 is going to be a much better year for the big guy. Happy birthday Joker!

Happy birthday, Joker. May we have this thread again this time next year after the team repeats.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday JO !! Hope you are healthy and wishing the best for your mom. Been a pleasure posting with you over these last few years.....hope to hook up again soon.

All the Best to you.

BT/AF

Happy B'day Joker, My Cares & Prayers are with your Mom, You & Yours.
God Bless.

Happy Birthday and my best to you and your family.

Happy birthday Joker, in sentiment if not in circumstance. I'll keep you in my thoughts. I've enjoyed your wit, and I hope that my own has brightened a day or two for you.

Small comfort though it might be, I hope the whole air pressure debacle blows up in someone's face(s) as a present for you.

Oh, and...

Tom_Brady_Four_Fingers_Rings_Patriots_Twitter.png

Happy Birthday you old coute, (i just had mine, and were the same age) so welcome to the club. i hope everything goes well. all things must pass and these bad times will pass to. Just remember, and never forget .....the JEST SUCK!!!

Happy birthday my brother! May you have many more.

I regret to read that you are going through a difficult time, hang in there man I hope all the best for you and your family.

Been posting with the joke-man on numerous message boards since the mid 90s, his messages never fail to bring a smile to my face. I've watched him drive many a jet fan crazy, and for that reason alone he is one of my all time favorite posters. I hope that he can somehow try to enjoy his day today, and I know that 2015 is going to be a much better year for the big guy. Happy birthday Joker!
I used to think he was the craziest poster on this board. But, as I've come to read his posts over the years it turns out he's the most sane person on here. If there's a Patsfan Hall of Fame he needs to be inducted.

Happy Birthday to you Joker. Thoughts and best wishes to you and your Mum.

Thanks to OP for posting

Happy Birthday Joker!!!

Dang, so sorry, that's a lot all at once. Stay strong and good luck! Just keep visualizing the Butler INT and remember... JETS SUCK! :D

Happy Birthday and many more. Wish you and your family well.

No point counting the years after 21.

Ellohay Joker ....

Appyhay irthbayday .... etgay ellway oonsay .... avehay away icenay ayday. :D:D:D

Thanks for sharing your hilarity amongst Patriot fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey