PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Happy, happy on the big 54 today, Coach! May this be the best year of your life!!

Bill's Girl said:
Happy, happy on the big 54 today, Coach! May this be the best year of your life!!
54 nice number!!! Happy B-Day coach

Hmm, BB and the Pope's birthdays on the same day, coincidence? I think not.

Happy B day BB!!!!!! Enjoy!!

Happy B-day BB. You can pick up your present in Feb 2007.:rocker:

Happy Birthday BB and thank you for all you've given us.

I'm thinkin' April 16th should be a New England Holiday. Should we petition the Gov.?

I'd say he's got another 10 years of coaching ahead of him (hopefully in New England). So far he is 110-79, including playoffs. (Shula's league-best record was 347-173-6.)

Last edited:
Hoodie said:
Happy Birthday BB and thank you for all you've given us.

I'm thinkin' April 16th should be a New England Holiday. Should we petition the Gov.?

We already had a holiday conveniently in place for just such an occasion. We officially celebrate it on the second Monday in April. It's quite appropriately called Patriots Day. :D

Wow, I can't believe he's only 54. Seems like he has been around for longer than that. Happy Bday!

BBbday.jpg

thanks for everything Bill.....

Attachments

• Belichick_collage.jpg
    Belichick_collage.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 96
This just in from Wrong Borges

Some people think it BB birthday. And, that's the line coming out of Foxboro. However, I have from reliable sources that it is not his birthday.

He is only saying it's his birthday to deflect attention of his handling of the FA situation this year. Also, he has a important draft coming up. The most important draft in Patriots history considering how they bungled the FA situation this year.

According to my sources he doesn't even have a birthday. The players on his team don't like him and he's trying to get them to give him presents or cards. He can then use them to say "see, they really do like me". More deceitful information coming out of Foxboro. We will follow this story.

Wrong Borges is not a Globe columnist. Nick Cafarto didn't contributed to this story.

LOL, Nut !

But have any players actually sent him a present or card?
I didn't think so.

PATSNUTme said:
Some people think it BB birthday. And, that's the line coming out of Foxboro. However, I have from reliable sources that it is not his birthday.

He is only saying it's his birthday to deflect attention of his handling of the FA situation this year. Also, he has a important draft coming up. The most important draft in Patriots history considering how they bungled the FA situation this year.

According to my sources he doesn't even have a birthday. The players on his team don't like him and he's trying to get them to give him presents or cards. He can then use them to say "see, they really do like me". More deceitful information coming out of Foxboro. We will follow this story.

Wrong Borges is not a Globe columnist. Nick Cafarto didn't contributed to this story.

Oh, and let me guess....he sleeps in that pod like Darth Vader, with most of his body replaced by robotics and has that creepy breathing?? "Peyton.....I....am....your....Daddy." :D

flutie2phelan said:
LOL, Nut !

But have any players actually sent him a present or card?
I didn't think so.

I'd keep an eye on Reiss blog. He may report cards and presents (if he wants to get fired from the Globe)

PATSNUTme said:

Trust me.....it was BB's Birthday yesterday!!!!!

I'm still trying to get the frosting out of my hair!!!!! :eat1:

HugeCrushOnBB said:
Trust me.....it was BB's Birthday yesterday!!!!!

I'm still trying to get the frosting out of my hair!!!!! :eat1:

Where would that hair be located exactly? :confused:

Michael said:
Where would that hair be located exactly? :confused:

You know........I had a feeling I should have been a little more specific.

Sorry... (you and I both ;) ) ...it was only the hair on my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes