PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy 35th Birthday Tom Brady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 3rd birthday to my beautful niece and happy 35th birthday to my beautiful QB :D A beautiful day

Happy Birthday Tommy Boy! Now get us a Superbowl tropy! (LOL - I sound like my kids)

All the years of suffering Tom Sherman, Myron (Mike) Taliaferro, Joe Kapp, Kim Hammond, Marc Wilson, and a score more are over for Pats fans.

Even 50 years from now after many of us are gone, a kid somewhere in the USA will say - "hey look at this guys stats, he must have been great. Hey dad! Tell us about Tom Brady...."

Thanks Tom

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Tom. Thank you for everything. If you think of it, please thank your fellow Michigan alum, Chris Webber, for calling timeout at the end of the 1993 national championship game. You Wolverines are the best!

35???...Oh noes!!!! Just as Rah Rah 19 predicted... Tom has entered the...

79446_twilight.png

meanwhile, in NJ...there's all kinds of "Unlimited Ceiling!!!!!!!" things going on with Sanbow....

200318P2.jpg

I'm wasted drunk early celebrating Tom's birthday. Some might call it creepy but i think i'm being a loyal fan. Whatever...i'm smoking a cigar as fine as TB****ing12....well worth it.(no gay intended)

I'm wasted drunk early celebrating Tom's birthday. Some might call it creepy but i think i'm being a loyal fan. Whatever...i'm smoking a cigar as fine as TB****ing12....well worth it.(no gay intended)

Good call - I wasn't looking for an excuse to get drunk tonight (it was going to happen anyway), but it looks like I found one.

Happy Birthday, Tom! Here's to your 4th. :rocker:

Happy 25th Tommy!!!

I can dream.

Happy Birthday Tom Brady, best to your family. You showed everyone what a guy can do when he loves a sport, hes not the best picked, but no one knows thats inside a person. If your career ended tomorrow you would still be a legend. Thats my birthday present to you, a different fans respect. You did it.
God Bless you Tom and Happy Birthday.

Celebrating!
5BRMK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill