Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hank Paulson and Goldman Sach

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Aug 9, 2009.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

Gee Mr. Mikey I thought the CRA and the black people were responsible for this mess.... you mean that wall street people are dishonest???
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

J Corzine dem gov of NJ ex head of Goldman, ofcourse they were connected.
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Goldman's has at least as many (liberal) Democrats as it has Repubs in its upper echelons of executive management, and I'm fairly certain Goldman's does not have a "Rush Room" populated by cigar-chomping "Ditto-heads" on coffee breaks. .... I may be wrong on that, though, but my sources say otherwise. :rolleyes:

Not only Corzine, but Bill Clinton's Treasury Secretary, Robert Rubin was a top exec at Goldman's. Actually, this is a company founded by a Jewish man who immigrated from Germany, so maybe it's those awful JOOOOS whom you people are after??? Again??

//
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

Are your sources the famous email people who send you right wing spin, that is based on fiction rather than reality.. your sources aren't worth used toilet paper... the rational is because Corzine and Rubin also headed Goldman Sachs that what Paulson does is ok:D:D:D

The non taxpaying monday morning quarterback strikes again with useless dribble....
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So, Goldman's is only "bad" when a Repub comes from it, never when all the Dems come from there.

You're fair-minded. :rolleyes:

//
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

The article at hand and being discussed concerns the impropriety of Goldman Sachs/Paulson.. extrapolate and exaggerate all you want, but that is the topic.. here is a little secret need to share with you, shhhh! Republicans f.. up as much as Democrats do... don't tell now.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, I'm not worried in the least. There's no "secret" over where the lion's share of the responsibility lays for the economic meltdown of 2008. It's all coming out, drip by drip. And, as necessary, all the usual suspects will have their day in court. Bawney, meet Bernie; Bernie, meet Bawney. Have fun.

What did Rubin know, and when did he know it?? What did Corzine know, and when did he know it???? Inquiring minds want to know.

:singing:................................:yeeha:..............................:singing: