Welcome to PatsFans.com

Haniyeh: Hamas Will Never Recognize Israel

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Surprise, surprise!

BTW, have any of you researched the ISG's report? I was listening to Savage the other night and they had Aaron Klein on, and he was saying how the report recomends that Israel give up the Golan Heights to the Palestinians. Ok....

Haniyeh: Hamas Will Not Recognize Israel
    Dec 08 2:31 PM US/Eastern

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI
    Associated Press Writer

TEHRAN, Iran

The Palestinian prime minister vowed his Hamas-led government will never recognize Israel and will fight for Jerusalem, telling a crowd at an Iranian mosque on Friday that he will resist U.S. pressure to moderate.
    Ismail Haniyeh's sermon came on the first day of his visit to an increasingly influential ally of the Hamas movement. Iran has given $120 million to the Hamas-led government, which is starved for funds because of a financial blockade by the West.

Hamas officials in Gaza said they expected Iran to pledge more money to Haniyeh, around $30 million a month. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement had been made.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/08/D8LSRRFO0.html
  2. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Hmmm....

Haniyeh said he would do no such thing, adopting his hosts' label of "the world arrogance" to refer to the U.S. during his sermon to thousands of Friday prayer worshippers at Tehran University.

"The world arrogance and Zionists ... want us to recognize the usurpation of the Palestinian lands and stop jihad and resistance and accept the agreements reached with the Zionist enemies in the past," Haniyeh said, speaking in Arabic with a simultaneous translation into Farsi.

"We will never recognize the usurper Zionist government and will continue our jihad-like movement until the liberation of Jerusalem," he said.
  3. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

How dare those Jews/Zionists, such gumption, such moxie, such such....chutzpa in that they want to live!!!

Hock-Tooey!!

Signed,
    Radical Muslims the world over
  4. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

It's funny to me how some people can call for us to negotiate with nations & organizations that publicize their murderous intentions for everyone to see. Here they are telling the world that they intend to jihad till death, yet James Baker and Jimmy Carter are trying to tell us that our only hope is to seek help from these loons. Is it me or am I missing something here?
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    Hamas doesn't recognize the Palestinians ... what dumb politician would even consider that they would recognize Israel or anyone else.

Gotta love these guys..."Hamas". They use the supposed sins of Israel against the Palestinians to furthur their cause and yet at the same time they refuse to get along with the Palestinians themselves...that's real messed up and has "0" solutions.
  6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Not too many in the Arab nation like the Palestinians. They are simply a really good trump card to play for their cause.
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey

Reason why peace in the Middle East will always be turbulent....racism is always the flavor of the day over there. Racism by country and ethnicity...which tribe you come from...no moving beyond that. Peace over there is like asking a brother and sister to never fight...darn near impossible.
  8. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Agreed. I don't think enough people realize that the hatred there goes well beyond territorial borders, and is existent at birth. These people simply despise each other. Those who are civilized and want peace, are simply to few, or too weak to matter.