Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hamas. Such a peaceful organization

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWSB47, Jul 16, 2007.

1. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Gee, when my daughter was that age I brought her to Disney World to meet Bell from the Beauty and the Beast. :confused:

Hamas TV introduced a new children's character intended to inspire future extremists and suicide bombers with Nahoul the Bee.

In a television skit, the character vows to continue the work of his cousin, Farfour the mouse, in following in the 'path of Islam, of heroism, of martyrdom.'

Click here to see video of Nahoul the Bee: http://www.breitbart.tv/html/3075.html

During the Hamas TV show, "Pioneers of Tomorrow," Nahoul the Bee pledges to "take revenge upon the enemies of Allah, the killer of the prophets and of the innocent children."

Farfour, a Mickey Mouse lookalike, caused an international uproar before Hamas TV ended the character's show. In a final skit, the character is killed at the hands of an Israeli soldier.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289378,00.html
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

They're not all bad :bricks:

When will we hear from the Good Ones?
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Who ever said Hamas wasn't bad, Harry?

Oh yeah, all Muslims are the same to you so you see defending any Muslim as defending them all. Everyone on this side of reality knows who Hamas is.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

All Muslims aren't Terrorist Head Hunters but ALL the Terrorist Head Hunters that we are at war with and all the Terrorist head Hunters that are planning on coming over here again to try and KILL you are Muslims.

Even I know there are plenty of good decent Muslims, I wish a few of them would go on Hardball and speak about the "bad ones" but we all know why they won't, if they do they will be on the Salami Rusdie Hit List.

No matter how those idiot democrats try to brush it under the rug we have big problems with Radical Islam and Allah.
    :bricks:
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

There you go again. We're talking about Hamas, not all Muslims, not even all the bad ones. Nobody in their right mind defends Hamas.
  6. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Remember my qualifier about "right mind", I have no idea what Jimmy's smoking these days.

Reasonable people can agree on two things:
    1. A two state (Israel & Palestine) solution is the only way to have peace in that region.
    2. Hamas will not allow a two state solution.

Israel has its share of hardliners, too, but we mustn't forget that on the Palestinian side, Hamas are the hardliners.
  8. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Thanks for digging that up. Funny thing they(CNN) felt compelled to feature Jimmy's defensive take on Hamas. No mention of this indoctrination of the kids that I could find on the CNN site though.
  9. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Jimmy's the guy who got Hugo Chavez elected.
  10. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

HAMAS ARE MUSLIMS. Therefore we are talking about Hamas by talking about Muslims. What are you, christian? jewish? athiest? whatever you are, your still american. Think they care? Nope.

Should we? Apparently some people here are still scared and want to be politically correct.
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Hamas is a subset of Muslims, and a very small one at that. They are not interchangable terms. The majority of Republicans are Christians, though I wouldn't say the Republican party is Christianity.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  12. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Okay - I can agree with you on that - but do you know any Hamas members who are not muslims? I'm pretty sure its a members only club.
  13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I imagine you're right, they don't like non-Muslims.

But a lot of Muslims don't like Hamas. My point was you can't generalizeand say "Muslims" when you're really talking about "Hamas". You can certainly acknowledge that Hamas are Mulsims.
  14. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Let's, for the sake of argument, pretend that all circles are squares. The circles want all of the rectangles dead - in any way possible - becuase ... for whatever reason.

Now, lets say that all triangles are squares as well - and all diamonds are squares as well - and both Triangles and diamonds want rectangles dead. Now - lets further say that all ovals are squares - and ovals dont like triangles and diamonds and circles - which adversaly means that all triangles and diamonds and circles dont like ovals because they have aligned themselves with those evil rectangles.

I guess those rectangles and those squares are not very safe along with the ovals.

We could go on and on and on - with all of these shapes - but when you put them all in an area the size of ... lets say the middle east - it gets REALLY hard to determine who is what shape. Whats the best way to find out what shape is what? I'd say maybe a Ruler that isnt afraid to be straight to the point :p