PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Haloti Ngata talks about comparisons to Suh, Brady complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any team ***** and whine more than the Ravens about Brady getting preferential treatment? It seems like the whole stigma of Brady being untouchable started last year with Sugg's hit. Its old. Its sad.

What a garbage interview by Dan Patrick. :bricks:

What a garbage interview by Dan Patrick. :bricks:

Of course it's garbage when it's anything negative about the Pats. :rolleyes:

Of course it's garbage when it's anything negative about the Pats. :rolleyes:

I think we have all had our fill of negativity this week. I, for one, am in no mood for more piling on.

Last edited:
Does any team ***** and whine more than the Ravens about Brady getting preferential treatment? It seems like the whole stigma of Brady being untouchable started last year with Sugg's hit. Its old. Its sad.

This is true. The stigma of Brady getting preferential treatment from the officials started with this game, and even know it was comical to me that the media jumped on that, dispite the obvious hypocrisy that a whole team was whining about someone else whining. Plus no other team but the Ravens ever loses a game, and has more excuses for it then them. But,the fans of other teams have jumped on this bogus myth.

Even though the numbers of Roughing the Passer calls awarded to Brady don't even come close to proving this point, it doesn't stop the perception.

The bottom line is this.....I went to the Carolina - Jacksonville game this weekend. At one point in the game, the whole stadium erupted with cheers. The game wasn't in action so I was a little confused.....Turns out, they showed a highlight of Brady throwing and interception in the Buffalo game. Its the one thing that united both Panther and Jaguar fans is their irrational hatred of the New England Patriots.

The point being, if anyone in the media or another team throws any baseless, bullspit claim about Brady, or the Patriots thats paints them in a less then positive light, it will be taken as gospel to the rest of the country outside (and apparently recently, even inside) New England. It's just the way it is now.

Also, as a side note to no one, its also why I find all the negetivity recently at this site so disheartening. Cause at a point in time when the rest of the country is cheering for us to fail, now would be a good time for real fans of the team to stick together and root them on....Instead we're too spoiled to enjoy what we got.

This is true. The stigma of Brady getting preferential treatment from the officials started with this game, and even know it was comical to me that the media jumped on that, dispite the obvious hypocrisy that a whole team was whining about someone else whining. Plus no other team but the Ravens ever loses a game, and has more excuses for it then them. But,the fans of other teams have jumped on this bogus myth.

Even though the numbers of Roughing the Passer calls awarded to Brady don't even come close to proving this point, it doesn't stop the perception.

The bottom line is this.....I went to the Carolina - Jacksonville game this weekend. At one point in the game, the whole stadium erupted with cheers. The game wasn't in action so I was a little confused.....Turns out, they showed a highlight of Brady throwing and interception in the Buffalo game. Its the one thing that united both Panther and Jaguar fans is their irrational hatred of the New England Patriots.

The point being, if anyone in the media or another team throws any baseless, bullspit claim about Brady, or the Patriots thats paints them in a less then positive light, it will be taken as gospel to the rest of the country outside (and apparently recently, even inside) New England. It's just the way it is now.

Also, as a side note to no one, its also why I find all the negetivity recently at this site so disheartening. Cause at a point in time when the rest of the country is cheering for us to fail, now would be a good time for real fans of the team to stick together and root them on....Instead we're too spoiled to enjoy what we got.

......stick around,kid..."I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship" :rocker:

Ngata's a great player. He's having a little fun with Brady, you guys need to lighten up. You know Brady gives as good as he gets in the trash talk dept. They wouldn't bother needling him if he was a lesser player.

Ngata's a great player. He's having a little fun with Brady, you guys need to lighten up. You know Brady gives as good as he gets in the trash talk dept. They wouldn't bother needling him if he was a lesser player.

No chiz. They are trying to get under Brady's skin. I hope Brady responds by throwing it over their heads into the arms of his open receivers.

You know, a little fun with Brady is one thing. But this sort of jealousy-based is crap is BS (a redundacy, for sure). Brady may trash talk about what he and his team can do, but I challenge you to cite a situation (with confirmation) where he trashed talked about an opponent without provocation. You can't find one.

Last edited:
You know, a little fun with Brady is one thing. But this sort of jealousy-based is crap is BS (a redundacy, for sure). Brady may trash talk about what he and his team can do, but I challenge you to cite a situation (with confirmation) where he trashed talked about an opponent without provocation. You can't find one.

He's gotten under their skin and they are basket cases because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing