PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Halloween Night game could be most watched regular season game ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still hoping something happens to Favre before Sunday and Randy gets what he's always wanted... to play with Tarvaris Jackson.

Not that you care, just thought you should know, I don't consider you Patriots fans.

As if I'm going to burn my Moss jersey because he got traded.. He is the most talented WR to play the game, IMO.

His time here was unforgetable and record breaking. I will be cheering for the Pats obviously.. but he will torch our secondary.

I also don't agree with the trade. Minny needed him too much. Not only do we ONLY get a 3rd rounder, but we have to give up a 7th? That's saying
Moss isn't even worth a 3rd rounder alone? Embarrasing.

Still, in BB I trust. I just don't get the evaluation. We got more for Cassel, lol. Perhaps we trade picks for relatively proven up and comer.

Last edited:
Not that you care, just thought you should know, I don't consider you Patriots fans.

who said that im going to go crazy when he scores TD. ,wearing his jersey in respect for what he did for us ,

I wonder what kind of celebration dance Moss has planned for if he scores a TD

U know Moss is gonna love this.Just hope our corners can limit the damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back