PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Halloween Night game could be most watched regular season game ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I could see this game as being not only the game of the year to watch but possibly the highest rated watched regular season game ever because of the HOF player vs his former HOF coach

Definately bigger than Belichick vs. Parcells or Belichick vs. Mangini ect:

How many fans will be donning the Randy Moss Halloween mask that night?...should be fun

IT's a 4:15 game and the kiddies still need to go out trick or treating so I don't think this will set any records.

who cares about the kids? Tons of adults will be home during trick or treating watching TV while handing out Candy, and some may be at the Bars... Plus Brett Favre is gonna be there

I'll be there. With a Vikings fan no less... :eek:

Bigger than the final reg season Pats v. Giants 2007?????

No way.

Hell, it was broadcast on 3 networks.

More watched than game 16 of the 2007 season?

I doubt it.

I highly doubt it will be the "most watched regular season game ever". I would think it will be the most watched Patriots regular season game in 2010 though. Is week 8 a flex week where it could be moved to the evening game? If so I'd guess it will.

Well, it is not a prime time game and we won't have the Flordia or California markets so I really doubt it.

It won't be the most watched game ever, but it will be DAMN interesting, won't it?

ill be at the game rocking my moss jersey

The real winners in all of this, the ticket scalpers...

I hope he gets a hand, maybe scores a TD but with the Patriots coming out on top in the end off course.

I'm going to see if I can go. I had planned to go to the Colts/Pats game this year but now I'm not really as interested in that. So I'll probably go see that game instead. And yes, I will be there cheering for Randy against my own team. What a sad day this will be... :mad:

same here. I am flying in from Toronto. Moss jersey will be in full effect.
Curious how many times he will torch McCourty?

I feel sorry for McCourty in that one.

Last edited:
ill be at the game rocking my moss jersey

same here. I am flying in from Toronto. Moss jersey will be in full effect.
Curious how many times he will torch McCourty?

I'm going to see if I can go. I had planned to go to the Colts/Pats game this year but now I'm not really as interested in that. So I'll probably go see that game instead. And yes, I will be there cheering for Randy against my own team. What a sad day this will be... :mad:

Not that you care, just thought you should know, I don't consider you Patriots fans.

I don't think this story will have quite the same punch.

now if moss had wound up with the jets, that would be something

Not that you care, just thought you should know, I don't consider you Patriots fans.

I agree once he leaves the team he is the enemy. I root for laundry not the player.

I highly doubt it will be the "most watched regular season game ever". I would think it will be the most watched Patriots regular season game in 2010 though. Is week 8 a flex week where it could be moved to the evening game? If so I'd guess it will.

Game wont be flexed, that starts in week 11.

I will be there, it will be very interesting. Probably will be the best atmosphere at a Pats game that I have ever been too. I only go to about 2 regular games a year, so that isnt really saying much though

Why would you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back