Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hail, hail, the gang's all here!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

In addition to throwing temper tantrums, and repeatedly being accused of "physical violence" toward her underlings (hired help), Naomi has apparently found a fellow traveler:

[size=+2]Supermodel Naomi Campbell Visits Chavez[/size]

8 hours ago

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — British supermodel Naomi Campbell met privately with President Hugo Chavez on Tuesday, becoming the latest in a series of celebrities hosted by the Venezuelan leader.

Campbell flashed a smile to reporters as she arrived at the presidential palace, but said little about what she hoped to discuss with Chavez.

"I've been here before actually," she said. "A beautiful country, very tropical. You've got great waterfalls."

Then, before turning to walk inside, she added: "I'm not going to be political. Thank you very much."

Last month, Chavez met in Caracas with American actor Kevin Spacey, who praised the Venezuelan government's efforts to support film-making. The Venezuelan President also has hosted recent visits by Hollywood stars including Sean Penn and Danny Glover.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hEq8aBqTYkl73pGgZvwfkuAHh6lwD8SJSIU00

//

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

If this was not posted would not know this, OTOH why should I care is Naomi an elected official of this country??, or is she part of this adm?? Is she a policy maker? .. oh I forgot she is a model... why the f.. should I care.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 3 / -10

Why Do Liberals Love Dictators
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

Do we know the politics of Naomi Campbell or is this another assumption??

5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +154 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Just like Rush, Coulter and Savage. Seems like they always get brought up here, and what they say? :eek:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

Lets try real hard to focus here, Naomi is a supermodel.. she models.. she does not write columns, have her own talk radio program... this is an idiotic discussion.. does anyone know her politics, does anyone care???

7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So that's why the paparazzi hang around by the hundreds, stalking to take photos at every appearance, hang on every word, print every little (and not so little) issue that is going on these peoples' lives, and BIG MEDIA spends mega-millions each year to ram it down your throat at every supermarket and department store check-out counter in America: it's all because "no one cares".

Yeah, right.

//

8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

great... i'll repeat G's inquiry.... what's your point? what IS her political opinion?

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Seems like her political opinion is reflected in her actions. But you already know that. Stop with the naivete shtick.

//

10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

if it were a shtick, you still wouldn't be successfully telling me to stop with it... sorry...

anyhow, it's not... and i see yet another of your threads is swirling down the toilet in a dismal failure...

no one here cares about Naomi Campbell, no one votes based on Naomi's political leanings, and no one cares about your schlock...

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 3 / -10

She's got to be a liberal democrat if she wasn't Striesand would have her "whacked".

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

I guess that works for you, I could give a crap about her politics.

13. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, there really isn't too much to talk about. Chalk this one up to "an informational thread", just a quick blurb to show the tendency of the media elites. Naomi makes mega-millions off the masses and then goes to a dictator to have a holiday. Speaks volumes.

Thus, very successful thread!! :D

//

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

Rev. Moon makes mega millions off of the masses and then goes to the wanna be dicator George Bush... so???

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  15. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

To blindly defend a human being as you do, is a very sad state of affairs.. your brainwashing becomes more evident in every step you take.. but it all comes down the same question I have asked over and over.

If you are brainwashed or in a cult, do you know you are brainwashed or in a cult???... I think not, so there is no sense in arguing.. Just keep believing..

17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

amy goodman to the audience at her symposium:

"the media are among the most powerful institutions on earth, .... because they're not only among the wealthiest, but they're the way the whole world views us and we view eachother... <snip>

some of you may have heard the hour discussion we had with CNN's Aaron Brown... and we were asking him a lot of questions like, "where are the pictures of casualties in the U.S. media?"...

cut to Brown quote: "i think there are actually legitimate questions here about 'have we over-sanitized this?'..."​

<snip>

i was speaking at St. Mark's Church in N.Y. and i talked about how Al-Jezeera showed all these casualty pictures, and a journalist from Berlin came up to me afterwards, and said 'it's not just Al Jezeera that's showing this... all over Europe we see them, DAY and NIGHT... it's just HERE, in the United States, that you don't see them!!!' "...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  18. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And for someone to so sheepishly avoid any meaningful examination of the facts is a shame on you, as well as a disservice to the public whom you harangue reflexively with your ignorance.

Regardless of what you do or do not do to avail yourself of the truth about Rev. Moon's life, there are those who will. And they will be better for it.

//

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 3 / -10

They tell us how "kind and human they are" they tell you how they "support diversity" they claim to be supporters of human rights and civil liberties, they make fortunes taking advantage of the American Freedoms then they run down to Chavez & Castro and slobber all over two murdering dictators who hate the country that made it possible for these filthy scumsucking mother f-ckers to become celebrity's and millionaires.

America's entertainment community now has the biggest gathering of scum, swine, vermin, immoral bastards in the world and they are all Liberal Left Wing Democrats.

Dictators Are Murdering Crooked Inhuman Pigs and many liberal democrats in this country love them :confused:

If a stinking piece of sh!t like Danny Glover lived in Venezuela and he publicly said and did the things he has said about America and his President he would be taken out to the town dump and shot dead.

Danny (Sh!t Bag) Glover owes everything he has to the country he trashes he is a Rotten Mother F-cker along with the rest of the Weirdo's and Wife Swappers who suck everything they can out of America and then kiss the a$s of America's Enemy, Sh!t Bag Glover is just an example, ther are plenty more of these Left Wing Democrat bastards where he came from.
    :bricks:

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

White Americans need to marry more Blacks and Venezuelans; that'll disappear this nonsense.

//