hahah Did BB just shove a Cameraman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha,Yes I saw it too.BB's the best!

Last edited:
Re: I took a picture

l_cf60ddb99c3c9ae8c8ede67d86cbff0c.jpg

PWNED! :D :D

The first shove was when he wrapped his hand around the camera lens and yanked, the camera came away from the guys face and he followed it. Then he did more shoving to get out of the huddle after the hug. I think it makes him look petulant and unprofessional, like a spoiled child. It will probably backfire on him like the previous Mangini nonsense. The team should have had more security around him to make an opening.

Regardless of his feelings, it is his job to deal with the press. That he doesn't respect it, want to do it, or do it well makes him look bad. Do you think he would put up with a player on offense or defense, who took the same attitude towards their jobs, or on ST ?

On the 5th quarter he got feisty when asked about what he said to Mangini, and said he wouldn't answer. There was more questions and then he said there were '80 f u c k ing people between us', and it didn't get bleeped. He sorta realized what he was saying as he said it, so he dropped his voice at the end of the word, but it was obvious what he was saying.

:d :d :d :d

Last edited:
I saw it. It was kinda messed up. I mean if thats me I'm comin back with some blows.

You're so cool. Is it hard being that tough, and telling everyone on the internet what you would do?

I saw it. It was kinda messed up. I mean if thats me I'm comin back with some blows.

we should introduce you to Digger44... he's out internet toughguy... but im not quite sure if he's met anything at your level.

wow you are tough.

You would come back with some "blows"??
yeah right, you wouldn't do a damn thing.
If anything, you would probably try to Sue BB

But yeah, keep telling us you are tough because everyone believes it....

I just hope you don't find me and you come back with "blows".

hahah

The first shove was when he wrapped his hand around the camera lens and yanked, the camera came away from the guys face and he followed it. Then he did more shoving to get out of the huddle after the hug. I think it makes him look petulant and unprofessional, like a spoiled child. It will probably backfire on him like the previous Mangini nonsense. The team should have had more security around him to make an opening.

Regardless of his feelings, it is his job to deal with the press. That he doesn't respect it, want to do it, or do it well makes him look bad. Do you think he would put up with a player on offense or defense, who took the same attitude towards their jobs, or on ST ?

I agree with most of what you wrote. I don't get my yuks watching my team's coach act like an over-aggressive arsehole.

Lmao...BB don't mess around. If you guys think that is immature, oh well. I kind of cracked up watching it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back