PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

haha...matt chatham killin' it on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping to at least hear some sports related news but got to hear the petty and jealous douche Felger go off on Sally Jenkins. His envy was dripping from every word and I wondered how does a clown like that get to broadcast on the flagship station of the New England Patriots.

Stop listening to Felger and Mazz. It's that simple. Almost everyone says they don't listen to them. Looking at the ratings, it's obvious that almost everyone is lying.

If you need a Mazz fix, he does a baseball show from 6-7 during the season.

People want to claim that Felger is just a troll.

That could be. But not everything that comes out of his mouth is based on getting the best ratings out of his show. There is no doubt the man is terribly, terribly thin-skinned.

Look at how he has taken several potshots at our Ian and patsfans.com. Why do that?

to get your attention

People want to claim that Felger is just a troll.

That could be. But not everything that comes out of his mouth is based on getting the best ratings out of his show. There is no doubt the man is terribly, terribly thin-skinned.

Look at how he has taken several potshots at our Ian and patsfans.com. Why do that? It doesn't help his schtick. It doesn't further his career. He does it because he came here and read some not so nice things about himself. His retort is the tactic of a bully and a coward, plain and simple.

Felger does this with anyone that criticizes him. It's what makes me think he is less of a troll and more of a thin-skinned bully.

Felger's schtick is 100% an act. He knows he can get ratings trolling Pats fans. I hate to say it, Pats fans love to hate people who talk trash about the Patriots. Part of the reason most radio shows let Danny from Quincy and Steve from Fall River on.

There is a fine art of walking the line between a person people love to hate and just hate. For the most part, Felger knows how to walk that line although I think he might have gone way too far during Deflategate.

Felger and Mazz won the winter ratings book (came out in April). It will be interesting if they win the Spring one and by how much. They had double the ratings of Dale and Holey. I wonder if D&H has closed the gap a bit. I am starting to think F&M's act is wearing a little thin.

to get your attention

This is the answer to every question about why any of these clowns say the ridiculous crap they say, but for some reason people keep giving them exactly what they want.

to get your attention

Agreed. From the amount of times people post trolling things Felger says on the radio, it is clear people who hate him still listen.

I always knew his schtick is an act and it didn't bother me at first. Now I just don't listen. Not because I believe him anymore than I did before with his trolling ways, but it has just gotten to be just tiresome. It doesn't upset me what he says. I just find it over the top, manipulative, and fake. Maybe it is because I know what he is doing and know he doesn't believe half the crap he says.

He really is the man..but in preseason broadcasts..he acts like everyone watching is a utter moron

Felger's schtick is 100% an act. He knows he can get ratings trolling Pats fans. I hate to say it, Pats fans love to hate people who talk trash about the Patriots. Part of the reason most radio shows let Danny from Quincy and Steve from Fall River on.

There is a fine art of walking the line between a person people love to hate and just hate. For the most part, Felger knows how to walk that line although I think he might have gone way too far during Deflategate.

Felger and Mazz won the winter ratings book (came out in April). It will be interesting if they win the Spring one and by how much. They had double the ratings of Dale and Holey. I wonder if D&H has closed the gap a bit. I am starting to think F&M's act is wearing a little thin.
Excellent Danny from Quincy/Steve from Fall River reference....I used to love when gresh laid the smack down on Steve....
Add to the list mike from attleboro, cam in taunton, chris in plainville, Carlton from norwell, john from Cambridge...
These guys call every show on 98.5 and some also call weei... They must have no life...then againagain I must have no life because I know all their names...
A classic celebrity caller was Sadiki from Roxbury...guy used to call weei and turned everything into a race war. This was pre 98.5...

One advantage on me being Canadian, I never heard Felger and Mazz and wouldn't know they even existed if it wasn't for this forum.

People aren't giving Felger his due. He choose the route of the contrarian and allowed it to evolve into full blown a-hole. And as full blown a-holes go he is Mt. Saint Helens.a huge gaping hole in the stratosphere of decency. Reason, logic, and yes, decency, simply cannot escape the gravitational pull of his internal and eternal A-Hole Black Hole. His tombstone shall read:

......,........................................................... FELGER
,.................................................................... *

(Yes, the * is the universal symbol for @sshole)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Felger and Maz are riding a wave based on many's need to follow sensationalized news.. rather than factual news. In a real world sports talk would be filled with personalities like Troy Brown, Matt Chatham and Ty Law.. but as most do not want the details just the sordid highlights will do fine..

Facebook likes and twitter followers are the measure of their success.. that only thing that will change what they do is for all of us to boycott their sponsors and tell the sponsors why... until then they are viewed as successful by their corporate handlers..

Zolak's good on football (10-2)
Merloni's good on baseball (10-2)
Dale & Holley are good in general (except when Dale gets too high up on his soapbox) (2-6)

You don't really need to go the podcast route. You just need to be discerning about your radio selections.

What is painful is Zo talking about the Red Sox and Lou Merloni talking about the Patriots.. both sound contrived and completely out of their reality.

Maybe but there is no arguing that Lewis has forgotten more about acting that Reeves knows.
Not to defend the indefensible, but Reeves is what he is. Very limited actor who lands great roles and is capable of delivering competent but uninspiring performances. He generally puts in a good (not great) performance in action-adventures and comedies- e.g. Speed, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, 47 Ronin, and of course the Matrix.

Felger and Mazz have their junk wrapped around their insistence that the texts are definitive

Not to defend the indefensible, but Reeves is what he is. Very limited actor who lands great roles and is capable of delivering competent but uninspiring performances. He generally puts in a good (not great) performance in action-adventures and comedies- e.g. Speed, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, 47 Ronin, and of course the Matrix.

I agree.

I liked him in Point Break too.

People who can't help listening to Feltcher & Spazz yet squeal about how horrible they are amuse me. :D

Let me help you with the Math, you poor Wretched Souls: You're feeding Maggots.

You're literally putting Food on the plates of Scum like Feltcher & Spazz.

And you're the Food.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back