PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

haha...matt chatham killin' it on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there are a few parasites making a living as professional trolls with new england making up 95% of their audience.

Want to know why they do what they do -- look in the mirror.

I don't live I the area anymore, but idk who mazz even is.

How would you even know unless you're sustaining their existence with your ears? I'd rather remain blissfully unaware of their idiocy. I don't even want to hear about it secondhand because that's means other people are listening to them.
Switching radio channels in the car not long ago, WEEI was airing a Bankofamericasox game and I paused on 98.5 long enough to hear them bash Chatham. Dale/Holley/Thornton is my preference in that time slot but when they're not on, I sometimes peruse Brand X until I lose patience, which usually is pretty quick. So sorry if that offends you.

Please divulge how these two f%cking idiots trash Chatham..I haven't listened to them in awhile thankfully...I'd love to hear Chatham annhialate those two jackholes in a debate...

Agreed, I switched back to EEI because of this deflate gate nonsense so haven't heard them in a while...have they had Chatham on to debate the specifics? I'd LOVE to hear that.

People still take Felger seriously? Mazz is actually that dumb I'm pretty sure tho...

I manage to keep a portion of my dignity intact by refusing to listen to them. I just come on here and get the highlights. Then I pour another drink and keep whispering to myself "Serenity Now" "Serenity Now" "Serenity Now".

I can't understand why anyone here listens to Boston sports talk radio at all, regardless of station. Talk radio is inherently stupid as ****, and somehow sports talk radio manages to be even worse because the talking heads are even dumber than usual.

Just listen to some podcasts instead. You won't be supporting these assclowns, you'll enjoy it more, and you might actually learn stuff.

I can't understand why anyone here listens to Boston sports talk radio at all, regardless of station. Talk radio is inherently stupid as ****, and somehow sports talk radio manages to be even worse because the talking heads are even dumber than usual.

Just listen to some podcasts instead. You won't be supporting these assclowns, you'll enjoy it more, and you might actually learn stuff.

Zolak's good on football (10-2)
Merloni's good on baseball (10-2)
Dale & Holley are good in general (except when Dale gets too high up on his soapbox) (2-6)

You don't really need to go the podcast route. You just need to be discerning about your radio selections.

It pisses me off how Felger and Mazz trash Chatham.

People want to claim that Felger is just a troll.

That could be. But not everything that comes out of his mouth is based on getting the best ratings out of his show. There is no doubt the man is terribly, terribly thin-skinned.

Look at how he has taken several potshots at our Ian and patsfans.com. Why do that? It doesn't help his schtick. It doesn't further his career. He does it because he came here and read some not so nice things about himself. His retort is the tactic of a bully and a coward, plain and simple.

Felger does this with anyone that criticizes him. It's what makes me think he is less of a troll and more of a thin-skinned bully.

Was hoping to at least hear some sports related news but got to hear the petty and jealous douche Felger go off on Sally Jenkins. His envy was dripping from every word and I wondered how does a clown like that get to broadcast on the flagship station of the New England Patriots.

Was hoping to at least hear some sports related news but got to hear the petty and jealous douche Felger go off on Sally Jenkins. His envy was dripping from every word and I wondered how does a clown like that get to broadcast on the flagship station of the New England Patriots.
Because folks keep tuning in. That's how. It's a free country, but some folks are gluttons for punishment,

For Felger to criticize Sally Jenkins is akin to Keanu Reeves saying Daniel Day Lewis or Tom Hanks didn't do a good job acting in their latest movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back