Welcome to PatsFans.com

Haditha: Blood Money, Lies and Videotape?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jun 4, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +625 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

This article appeared in the LIBERAL FrontPageMagazine.com and was pulled 7 hours later. My "Are these 2 stories connected" appears to be on track.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1642134/posts

This link is from FreeRepublic but copy and paste this in Google and the story appears elsewhere.

"Haditha: Blood Money, Lies and Videotape"?

SHAME ON MURTHA and any and every American who doesn't give our soldiers the respect of presumptiom of innocence. Shame on all who would believe an Iraqi over an American well before all the facts come out. These same hypocrites will then tell you "I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS"....Oh really...are your sure? Seems to me you cannot tell that LIE any longer...shame on all who are described above.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +131 / 7 / -13

I wouldn't describe Front Page Mag as a liberal web site. The publisher is David Horowitz, whose parents were communist, David was a leader of SDS in the 60's and an anti war leader. He grew up and realized how toxic the left was for the country. He is hated by the left in this country for this. He particularly irritates the left on campus for pointing out how they have stifiled debate on American campus's. It is well researched, and written. Good find.