PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Had to get a new Jersey....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaa, Watching that gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

This guy, not so much.
4853659999_e1d81372bb.jpg
Just take your shoes off. He'll sniff you out.

Not all jet fans

I love how this Jets fan thinks that even after the Jets traded Revis to the Bucs that Revis should stay loyal to the Jets and not go to New England. The thing is he gave them an opportunity to re-sign him which would have made them look like geniuses for sending Revis to Tampa for his rehab year for a first and a fourth.

Wow!! That was pathetic!!
jester.gif

We all have dubious moments ~ mine are usually accompanied by a Fizzy Lifting Drink or three ~ but to deliberately have oneself taped acting like a whining, snivelling Pansy??? Priceless!!
smiley_headbanger.gif

Nice jersey.

"Illegal contact...5 yard penalty...automatic first down"

Oops.

If revis signs a big deal here I will get his..for now I would for it to be a 1 year Jersey.

Do you guys have an opinion of the nike game jersey vs. the limited version? The limited version has everything sewn on, including the name, number and patches. BUT it's $50 more...

Do you guys have an opinion of the nike game jersey vs. the limited version? The limited version has everything sewn on, including the name, number and patches. BUT it's $50 more...
Limited is the way to go. I have a Gronk limited I got at ****s..looks very legit and high quality. Everything sewn on which I like.

My Browner or Jones isn't limited but I wish they were.

Limited is the way to go. I have a Gronk limited I got at ****s..looks very legit and high quality. Everything sewn on which I like.

My Browner or Jones isn't limited but I wish they were.

yeah, i think so too. my ty law jersey is screen-printed, but I have Brady limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back