Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
thumb.aspx

:) :)

New Jersey is necessary because, otherwise, the rest of the United States would be open to Psoriatic Jetfanitis...truly a fate worse than death

I respectfully disagree with the OP.

I, personally, see very little need for New Jersey.

New Jersey is necessary because, otherwise, the rest of the United States would be open to Psoriatic Jetfanitis...truly a fate worse than death

Nope. Jetfanitis & Giantfanitis would be exterminated...which was obviously my point.

I would hold off to see how Browner actually does for the team before I would spend $100-$250 on his jersey. There is no guarantee he will be a good player, never mind a great player.

The only jersey I'm buying this year is a Revis jersey. And that's solely for antagonizing Jets fans, who are also probably still wearing their Revis jerseys.

im thinking of a new one too. got my eyes on this:

lf

disclosure: im a huge amendola fan and am excited to see him healthy this season

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-15_7-45-0.png
    upload_2014-8-15_7-45-0.png
    813.9 KB · Views: 3
The only jersey I'm buying this year is a Revis jersey. And that's solely for antagonizing Jets fans, who are also probably still wearing their Revis jerseys.

Not all jet fans

im thinking of a new one too. got my eyes on this: Isn't his last name Hugandkiss?

lf

disclosure: im a huge amendola fan and am excited to see him healthy this season
Isn't his last name Hugandkiss?

If you buy it at the Pro Shop, you can always return it after the season if he bolts in free agency. They have that one year exchange policy.

I do want to see the Jets fans faces when opening day, their starting CBs will be Dimitri Patterson and whatever scrub they have playing on the other end with Kyle Wilson playing the slot. They could have afforded to pay Revis if they wanted and they didn't.

Not all jet fans

I love how this Jets fan thinks that even after the Jets traded Revis to the Bucs that Revis should stay loyal to the Jets and not go to New England. The thing is he gave them an opportunity to re-sign him which would have made them look like geniuses for sending Revis to Tampa for his rehab year for a first and a fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes