PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Had Dream I was Being Coached By BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I was a blocking TE, I remember being on the team and Bill showing us some film breaking down our opponents and explaining our assignments. I swear to God I felt so cool like I was listening to my savior speak, he was so intelligent in the dream no player made a peep and all listened as he broke down the opponent.

I don't remember being on the field just listening to Bill. I remember throwing a lighter out of my pocket and Bill picked it up and I said he could use it I just didn't want to smoke anymore and he said thanks. That part was weird.

I actually had a dream last night that the Patriots beat the Jags 71-2. I knew it couldn't have been real because there is no way the Patriots would ever allow the Jags to get a safety on them.

That is weird. The other night I had a weird one too. Don't remember many details, but I was in the Patriots locker room and we were all getting ready to go out onto the field. I was sitting there talking to Matt Light. The strange thing was he was clean-shaven!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down