Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ha Ha Ha LOL Ha Ha Ha LOL

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 3 / -10

LOL, this one should get Chrissy Matthews drooling all over his shirt.................

MOUNT VERNON, Wash. -- The mayor of Mount Vernon has made it official. Mayor Bud Norris says he will give the key to his city to conservative talk show host Glenn Beck on September 26.

Norris says Beck will deliver a short talk that night and become the first person to receive a key to the city in the six years Norris has been mayor.
    Mount Vernon to award Glenn Beck key to city | KOMO News - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,923 / 25 / -22

#75 Jersey

"Norris says he knew Beck when the talk show host was just 12 years old. He said he remembers the tyke carrying a sandwich board saying "Vote for Norris for county commissioner" up and down Mount Vernon's First Street.

He said he and Beck's parents were friends, but said this is not a political payback for campaigning decades ago. He said this is merely a recognition of someone who is from Mount Vernon."

Now THERE'S the funny part!

What a great unconnected affirmation for Beck's achievements! Nothing personal involved at all!

Typical Harry. Leave out the full FACTS of a story.......Death Panels!!!! Commies!!!!! Where's the Birth Certificate!!!!!!

Throw enough half-truths and misinformation up against the wall and maybe some of it sticks, eh Boy?

When I was an NSA Analyst during the 80's and early 90's we had a term for what you do.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 3 / -10

The facts are in the Link aren't they?

I can't recall ever talking about 'death panels' but I believe we have a "Commie" president on the rise and I would also like to see his Birth Certificate, he promised us Change and he is giving it to us, Things Are Getting Worse.

4. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm reading Glenn Beck's "Common Sense" right now, and there is a reason why he is popular. He knows how to speak to the people, not speak down to them.

He makes some great points in how book. I think his Project 9.12 is stupid and ill connected.

I think Glenn also takes the easy way far too often. Instead of really researching, or really taking time to explain things, he just shouts it out...

But, take away a few dumb remarks, Glenn will become a powerful voice in politics as he gets older and wiser. His popularity has already risen since moving from CNN to Fox...

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 3 / -10

Now your gonna get it........:)