Guyton or Fletcher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEP4Life

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Based on the 2010 game, we'll see plenty of Spikes in the base.

In passing situations, who will replace Spikes this time around: Guyton or Fletcher?

if Jeff Tarpanien had not been IRed, I bet Guyton would have been cut by now. He was horrible in the Pits game and I think that is when BB finally gave up trying to polish that which can not be redeemed.

It's always been curious to me why "Fletcha" hasn't seen more time on the field.

I like him a lot better that Guyton. He's not as fast as Guyton but seems to be a little headier with much better instincts.

Guyton didn't even dress against Denver. Question should be Fletcher or Koutouvides. Prob Koutouvides if we use a lb. Nickel package had McCourty as safety and Moore in there.

The only way Guyton helps this team is if he suits up as a Raven. They can sign him midway thru the playoffs to give away secrets. I don't think anyone here will mind.

Last edited:
Silly question.

Fletcher!

If Gary Guyton is in the game I imagine we're scraping the bottom of the bucket. He's the new Pierre Woods without the should have been SB fumble recovery.

I think Guyton has already played his last game as a patriot.

It's always been curious to me why "Fletcha" hasn't seen more time on the field.

I like him a lot better that Guyton. He's not as fast as Guyton but seems to be a little headier with much better instincts.
Fletcher overpursues too much and shows his inexperience as an LB when he drops into coverage. But he did a really nice job on Ray Rice last year. I would expect him to get more defensive snaps than Guyton, who should be last on the depth chart by now.

24 to nothing love it.

Guyton offers no upside to Fletcher or whoever imo...he's just soft.

Fletcher is a fan favorite and has a lot of potential, but he's still pretty raw and has a ways to go. That being said, I'd rather see Wilfork in coverage than Guyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes