PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guys, Dont feel bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no reason to expect them to play like this during the playoffs. They were clearly holding back and called things conservatively.

But the approach to this game (and other mid-game scenarios) throughout many of the last 6 games has been absolutely infuriating.

The only thing I'm worried about is the o-line, even with Vollmer. It's so shaky and vulnerable.

I don't put much into this game, more than the fact that the OL continues to struggle. This game was obviously phoned in. The plan seemed to only be to not risk injury. Winning was far behind that in the plan

crying-baby.jpg

Losing always sucks, but it amuses me immensely to point and laugh at the Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth of spoiled rotten Squealers who feel entitled to annual 19-0 Campaigns!!
jester.gif

The 2-4 stretch to close the season was fun.

arent we suppose to improve as the season goes on??? we have never been this putrid.
just gave the donkeys the number 1 seed. dont expect rivers to do anything

yeah...why bother to see if YOU are wrong...jump ship right now...that's what a real fan does. "I quit! Nobody is gonna make me watch anything but wins every single time!"...

what today means, unfortunately, is ther will be a ton of surrender monkey "Pats" fans selling their season tickets to enemy fans for the playoff game in Foxboro.

I think we've been wishy-washy once we clinched the bye. Once we clinched it seems BB was more concerned about people not getting hurt rather than going balls out to win. Perfect example was during 2 min drill before the half against philly(?) where they just wanted to run out the clock and head into the locker room. But they got a couple of good runs and then they decided to try and score.

By people heres thinking do you expect pitt to play like they did with Balt ? Or Carolina, like they did with Atl .? We will be healthy for game at Gillete , see you in Champ game :)

arent we suppose to improve as the season goes on??? we have never been this putrid.
just gave the donkeys the number 1 seed. dont expect rivers to do anything

I didn't know the Broncos already won. Thanks for saving me 3 hours.

for 20 fan bases, tomorrow is the start of golf season even if the weather's freezing. Only 8 teams will be playing in 2 weeks and I'm glad the Patriots are one of them.

I will wait until the end if the first game the Pats play in the playoffs to share what I think.

there is always next yr coz this team wont get past their 1st playoff opponent this yr playing like this. Sorry
This is a nonsensical post let alone starting a thread with it. OF COURSE they won't "play like this" next game because they're getting important players back on both sides of the ball.

I think this team will look alot better with edelman volmer and most of our wounded back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back