PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guregian: Tom Brady suffers setback; Infection leads to two more procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume, perhaps incorrectly, that he can started re-habbing the knee while the antibiotics are doing their job; even if only a moderate re-hab.

As soon as the infection is good to go, he can start rehab. Until then, the chance of cleaning out the knee overrides any real progress that could be made with rehab. He'll be fine, possibly better than ever now that his shoulder is getting the rest it needs as well.

Admittedly I didn't read the entire thread but it's not rocket science figuring out why Tom Brady had his surgery as far away as he could from all this. Unbelievable.

First of all what ever happened to HIPAA? That law which supposedly protects us all from our medical information being made public without our express permission?

The total obsession some people have with this man who's done nothing but bring us some of the best football memories ever to be archived into this league is some scary *.

The Pats released a statement.:rolleyes:

Re: Boston herald is reporting Brady had to have a third surgery

It isn't the truth for QBs. Philip Rivers is having his best year as a pro only 9 months after ACL surgery. Carson Palmer had a great year after tearing three ligaments and dislocating his knee cap. He had 4,035 yards (a career high at that point), 28TDs (only three less than the previous year), and 13 INTs (one more than the previous year) the following season after his surgery.

McNabb struggled, but he is a mobile QB who actually throws better on the run than standing in the pocket.

Both good points, I stand corrected.

For how much Brady moves around, he'd be good to go with a Segway. Just a little roll up or back to buy some time and BOOM: Brady to Moss.

Hey, it works for the military...
china-segway-cops-photo.jpg

Or maybe if things go terribly awry, he can enlist Robert Rodriguez to make him a real weapon on the field:

bradymachinegun.jpg

For anyone who:
A) Doesn't see the humour immediately
or
B) Is genuinely afraid of the absolute worst

This wasn't my idea. Click Here

This blows. It makes me look at my three legged cat in a whole different light.

I guess espn is saying its going to take months not weeks to fix the problem...

ProFootballTalk.com - Rumor Mill

Meanwhile, the ESPN report has been updated to include the following quote from a person close to Brady: “Tom is looking at months, not weeks, to fix this.”

I guess espn is saying its going to take months not weeks to fix the problem...

ProFootballTalk.com - Rumor Mill

Meanwhile, the ESPN report has been updated to include the following quote from a person close to Brady: “Tom is looking at months, not weeks, to fix this.”

Of course FESPN would say this. After all, they have to divert attention from Favre.

For how much Brady moves around, he'd be good to go with a Segway. Just a little roll up or back to buy some time and BOOM: Brady to Moss.

Hey, it works for the military...
china-segway-cops-photo.jpg

Or maybe if things go terribly awry, he can enlist Robert Rodriguez to make him a real weapon on the field:

bradymachinegun.jpg

For anyone who:
A) Doesn't see the humour immediately
or
B) Is genuinely afraid of the absolute worst

This wasn't my idea. Click Here

JSN, you are creative, I'll give you that. LOL. That pic is brutal but damn funny. :D

he'll be fine, its not like he has to run around like a running back. All he does is stand in the pocket im pretty sure he'll be able to do that, heck Philip Rivers played on a torn ACL, and Brady is a warrior, no way this threatens his career in any way.

Re: Guregian: Brady has two more sugeries; patellar tendon graft could fail

A dope are you serious? Dr.Neal S. Elattrache pretty much wrote the book on these kinds of procedures and is one of the most highly regarded surgeons in the world. Ya must be a complete moron for going with a world renowed doctor.

Hopefully now that the Patriots' statement is out, this is a moot and a hypothetical point, but I had said "if" it's true that the Pats were ticked at Brady. If it was true, I would say to you, "Why would the Pats be peeved if this doctor's so great?" Again, seems to be that the "if" part was not so, thank goodness, because if Brady went against team orders/wishes then I would have thought him a dope.

All of you continuing to listen to the USELESS reports from PFT and ESPN deserve all the panic that you are experiencing. Leave it to the Boston Herald to stir the pot. I BELIEVE NOTHING FROM THE HERALD, PFT OR ESPN. After Spygate I will NEVER believe ANYTHING from any of those "PUBLICATIONS" ever again. I don't visit their websites, and I don't buy their merchandise. I don't trust ANYTHING they report. If a report has ESPN, HERALD OR PFT next to it, I don't trust it, no matter who writes it. I have stayed far away from all of those publications ever since spygate and for my own peace of mine, I will continue to do so. :mad:

O.K. I think we've all commented on this enough and I think it's time to lock this and wait until we get the next bit of news. Even if Brady starts next season on the PUP that puts this potentially A YEAR away, so it's far too early to panic and think the worst.

Until the next report.....

THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes