Welcome to PatsFans.com

Guregian highlights Hall at Patriots Place features

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by pats1, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

2. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +66 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

I can't wait till this thing is finished. I know I am going to spend a few good hours in their the first time I go. I live in Foxboro so I will probably go there alot too.

some cool things talked about in that article. Going in the huddle with Brady, the Belistrator, and we get to relive the Snow Kick in some sort of interactive dome that regulates the atmosphere.
  3. Michigan Dave

Michigan Dave Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

That is ridiculously awesome. I can't wait to hit it up. I mean...a climadome with the snow bowl weather? So sweet. A big +1 for the Pats Museum.
  4. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Climadome...gotta love it.

We were there and I remember, somehow, right after that kick (the snow was so heavy that we had to wait until the folks directly behind the goal posts started jumping for joy) that it simply wasn't very cold anymore.

After the game, people were in a state of happy shock, high fives everywhere as we exited the stadium and parking lots - not unlike the moments following the SB 36 "kick is up kick is goooood". Finally, after all the years of going to that terrible great stadium, they actually won a home playoff game.

Can't wait to see the recreation of that moment - I am certain they will get it right.

I need another of those moments - this year - very hungry for more, is like a drug.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  5. Crowpointer

Crowpointer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm glad somebody had the same experience I did on that kick (I was 2 sections over in 207) To truly recreate the fan experience we will need to tailgate in the Climadome for 4 hours in the snow and than pack onto a aluminum bench for 3 more. :rolleyes:
  6. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Funny - I was 209 first row and your now 132 (right by the tv booth - right?) and we are 134.

And don't forget what needs to be done at halftime in the tunnel/stairs/ walkway - oh wait, that was in the 70's and 80's. I bet they won't be recreating that scene anytime soon!!!
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  7. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I"m hoping that it will be open by Training Camp but it doesn't sound like it. So, I'll have to drive down from Maine again when it opens.
  8. Patsobsessed

Patsobsessed Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm w/you. Trips from SOPO, Maine to Mass are fine as long as there's some Pats-related reason behind the journey. This is something I'll head down for as soon as it is open! Sounds great.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.