Welcome to PatsFans.com

Guess who's to blame again?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +524 / 6 / -2

Yup, the USA. Look at these clowns. Um, isn't it going to be a UN force? I'm beginning to think that we should start nuking first, and ask questions later. If anyone is left to answer them of course. :)eek: kidding people)

Sudanese march on U.S. embassy to protest troop plan

Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:40am ET

KHARTOUM (Reuters) - Thousands of Sudanese marched on the U.S. embassy in Khartoum on Wednesday to protest against Western pressure on Sudan to accept 20,000 U.N. peacekeepers in war-torn Darfur.

The protesters, who see proposed U.N. peacekeepers in Darfur as an invasion force, chanted "Down, down U.S.A.," and "You will not rule us CIA," as they headed toward the embassy.

Thousands of Sudanese security forces in riot gear took up positions to block the march from reaching the U.S. mission.

"We send America this message; what you saw in Afghanistan, what you saw in Somalia, and what you saw from Hizbollah in south Lebanon was a picnic compared to what you will see in Sudan," protest organizer Adnan Suleiman said.

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...&WTmodLoc=NewsArt-L3-International NewsNews-4

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Cindy Sheehans boyfriend Chavez blessed himself with the sign of the cross at the UN, how does that sit with the Bush & Jesus hating Muslims and Liberals?

I wonder how Chavez feels about the Muslims plan to Behead the Pope.
    :bricks:

3. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bush to Sudanese Gov't; "Stop killing people"

Sudanese Gov't to Bush; "No"

There goes diplomacy.

I'm also confused, you want us to intervene to stop mass killings in Sudan (which I agree we should) but you are and were against us intervening to stop mass killings in Iraq.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Yet the UN gets a pass?

4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wonder if these f*ckin *ssholes would have the slightest inclination to do this during the Regan years??