PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess Who I'm Rooting For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn...................... Is it Monday yet?

I'm actually starting to look forward to the Doofis trolls rolling in. I find these Dallas ones to be quite, well................ ordinary. :rolleyes:

You douchebags know this is a regular season, non-divisional game don't you?

Last edited:
Yawn...................... Is it Monday yet?

I'm actually starting to look forward to the Doofis trolls rolling in. I find these Dallas ones to be quite, well................ ordinary. :rolleyes:

You douchebags know this is a regular season, non-divisional game don't you?

Sure we do, its actually one of the most meaningless games of the season for both teams. But the thing is, this is a possible super bowl preview. The 'boys look to be the best in the NFC, and the patriots look to be the best in the AFC, so for all we know our 2 teams may be meeting again in arizona, so although, this game on paper means almost nothing, it actually may mean alot in the long run.

Last edited:
Sure we do, its actually one of the most meaningless games of the season for both teams. But the thing is, this is a possible super bowl preview. The 'boys look to be the best in the NFC, and the patriots look to be the best in the AFC, so for all we know our 2 teams may be meeting again in arizona, so although, this game on paper means almost nothing, it actually may mean alot in the long run.

it might could be a super bowl preview, but there are still a few teams out there in both conferences that could make a strong push--pittsburgh, indy, maybe even the norv turners...and green bay and washington might continue to surprise in the nfc...

it might could be a super bowl preview, but there are still a few teams out there in both conferences that could make a strong push--pittsburgh, indy, maybe even the norv turners...and green bay and washington might continue to surprise in the nfc...

Thats true, there are other teams that could surprise, bust as for the super bowl, i think the Patriots have a bigger chance at missing the super bowl than dallas. Not because the Patriots are bad, but just they have MUCH harder competition in the AFC with INDY and PITT. I highly doubt GB will really do much, they have almost no running game, and they let chicago w/ backup Brian Griese make a come back on them to win in their field.

Ok, let me start by saying that this is the first time I've ever been so enclined to register on an opposing teams fan messageboard before a game. That's how jacked up I am for this game.

I'm a 39 y/o Cowboys fan since 1972. Born and raised in Dallas Texas. (been living in PhilthyDumpia for the past 2 years now. GAWD does this place eat it hardcore!)

I like to think I'm a knowledgeable football fan. I also like to think I'm a realistic Cowboys fan.

All that crap being said.......WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS GAME!!!!

CLEARLY the Pats are the dominant team in the league this year. But have they been tested? We have. And we won. The Cowboys have shown one thing that the Pats have not. Not this year......HEART.

Tony Romo (unlike T.O.) is a friggin gamer. You guys had better hope you see the same Romo as last week. That's your ONLY shot at a blowout. Otherwise, and I truly believe this.....WE'RE GONNA RAM IT DOWN YOUR FRIGGIN THROATS THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU WON'T BELIEVE!!

I swear I've had adrenaline pumping thru me since Thursday. My legs are shaking as I type this.

I'm a big boy. I can take any and all replies that might come my way by posting this.....but

WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS GAME!

Go Cowboys!

Get a job!!:bricks:

Ok, let me start by saying that this is the first time I've ever been so enclined to register on an opposing teams fan messageboard before a game. That's how jacked up I am for this game.

I'm a 39 y/o Cowboys fan since 1972. Born and raised in Dallas Texas. (been living in PhilthyDumpia for the past 2 years now. GAWD does this place eat it hardcore!)

I like to think I'm a knowledgeable football fan. I also like to think I'm a realistic Cowboys fan.

CLEARLY the Pats are the dominant team in the league this year. But have they been tested? We have. And we won. The Cowboys have shown one thing that the Pats have not. Not this year......HEART.

Tony Romo (unlike T.O.) is a friggin gamer. You guys had better hope you see the same Romo as last week. That's your ONLY shot at a blowout. Otherwise, and I truly believe this.....WE'RE GONNA RAM IT DOWN YOUR FRIGGIN THROATS THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU WON'T BELIEVE!!

I swear I've had adrenaline pumping thru me since Thursday. My legs are shaking as I type this.

I'm a big boy. I can take any and all replies that might come my way by posting this.....but

WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS GAME!

Go Cowboys!
how about them cowboys lmao:rocker: :rocker:

If "Y'all" need it, we can provide you with the number of the truck that ran your asses over, that was an epic beating.

Never seen a team toy with another quite like that, the Patriots did what they wanted when they wanted, pathetic effort by the boys.

Wade is one clueless looking MF on the sidelines, another brilliant hiring by your halfwit owner.........

How'd you & 'Romo' like having it rammed up your tailpipe in your own home field?
Loved all those empty seats in the 4th QTR.

that is why you won't make it to the Super Bowl...you are already looking too far ahead. Guess what BB and his staff are doing right this second...preparing for Miami. Dallas got OWNED!

I'll take it like a man.

Pats won..fair n square.

We're still the class of the NFC.

Looking forward to a rematch in February. I'll be back, talkin all the same ole smack.

Go Cowboys!!

I'll take it like a man.

Pats won..fair n square.

We're still the class of the NFC.

Looking forward to a rematch in February. I'll be back, talkin all the same ole smack.

Go Cowboys!!

i can agree with that. we will see you in the future. Thanks for being a good sport!

Get a job!!:bricks:
He's got a job,the same as Aqwaaahs,when ya think about it. Aqwaaaah just goes from board to board:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey