PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess Who I'm Rooting For

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt I'll have plenty of beer flowing thru me come gametime.

I don't see how it's realistic to assume that the Pats are gonna blow us out. I really don't see it.

My biggest concerns are our secondary and our running game. We can score on anyone. Especially on turf.

No matter what happens....I'll stop in after the game and either take my lumps or give the finger.

GOOD GAWD I'M STOKED!!

I don't think beer will cool you guys down after your first loss. Then after you loose you'll still give the Cowgirls credit for trying their best (Thats all they will get). But remember, winning is winning and their luck has run out this week. There is nothing the Cowboys can do about it unless the Pats come off that bus loaded and play drunk. There's no points for second best but thats as far as the Cowgirls will get this year and the next and the next. You should've used "TT - Tony Turnover" as a screename.

who gives a ****

Is changing people's quotes your M.O.? If so, it only took me 15 posts to realize that you're one of the weaker posters in this forum. I mean, that's a lowest common denominator way of posting. It's almost TOO EASY to do.

*shakes head*

I don't think beer will cool you guys down after your first loss. Then after you loose you'll still give the Cowgirls credit for trying their best (Thats all they will get). But remember, winning is winning and their luck has run out this week. There is nothing the Cowboys can do about it unless the Pats come off that bus loaded and play drunk. There's no points for second best but thats as far as the Cowgirls will get this year and the next and the next. You should've used "TT - Tony Turnover" as a screename.

"Tony Turnover"...heh.....clever. You've seen him play one game and he's now a turnover machine.

Beware the Tony Romo!

It's refreshing to have the enemy:D come on this board and have some class, no childish name calling,no beating their chest and trashing the opposing team. I hope this game lives up to all the hype. If I thought that the Cowboys were going to win I would say so,but I don't. Win or lose I'll be here. Here's to a good game, with no injuries. :rocker:

Man it was rude of me not to say why I thought the pats would win.
1. Coaching I believe it trumps all else. I think Belichick will come up with a scheme to keep romo in the pockect and make him do things he's not use toFrom what i;ve seen romo likes to scramble and throw. YThat will be taken away. Philips is a very good dc but mediocre as a hc. right now the Cowboys would run threw walls for him,I'm sure there very pumped up for this game which Belichick will use against them.
Like Bum Philips said he can take his'in and beat your'in then take your'in an beat his'in.
2.Personel I think the patriots have all around better personel than Dallas. And more depth my only concern is LT tackle Light has been sick.
3. Motivation the coach and team want to prove to the world that they don't need any extra help to win.

It's refreshing to have the enemy:D come on this board and have some class, no childish name calling,no beating their chest and trashing the opposing team. I hope this game lives up to all the hype. If I thought that the Cowboys were going to win I would say so,but I don't. Win or lose I'll be here. Here's to a good game, with no injuries. :rocker:

From one true football fan to another...seriously

Much respect!

May the best man (team) win.

Go Cowboys!

Man it was rude of me not to say why I thought the pats would win.
1. Coaching I believe it trumps all else. I think Belichick will come up with a scheme to keep romo in the pockect and make him do things he's not use toFrom what i;ve seen romo likes to scramble and throw. YThat will be taken away. Philips is a very good dc but mediocre as a hc. right now the Cowboys would run threw walls for him,I'm sure there very pumped up for this game which Belichick will use against them.
Like Bum Philips said he can take his'in and beat your'in then take your'in an beat his'in.
2.Personel I think the patriots have all around better personel than Dallas. And more depth my only concern is LT tackle Light has been sick.
3. Motivation the coach and team want to prove to the world that they don't need any extra help to win.

1: please please PLEASE keep Romo in the pocket...there's 21 points right there. (ok 18, but you get it)

1a: Bum Phillips was talking about Don Shula when he made that famous comment.

2: I agree completely. Just as I'd agree that Dallas has better personel than the Bills.

3: Heart, resolve, "IT." Boys>Pats

"Then after you loose"

And they call texans stupid....I think you were looking for the word "lose" lol.

Srry about this, usually never am the one to correct people on spelling, but i swear, the word "lose" is the most common spelling mistake i have ever seen on a sports forum and they always say "loose." just couldnt help myself lol, carry on.

"Then after you loose"

And they call texans stupid....I think you were looking for the word "lose" lol.

Srry about this, usually never am the one to correct people on spelling, but i swear, the word "lose" is the most common spelling mistake i have ever seen on a sports forum and they always say "loose." just couldnt help myself lol, carry on.

Its "sorry", and the noun "I" is always capitalized. Also, a "proper noun" such as "Texans," should also always be capitalized.

Hey,....I'm a Cowboys fan, but when folks think that ragging on one's spelling/grammer is a good football argument.....NOT SO MUCH!

1: please please PLEASE keep Romo in the pocket...there's 21 points right there. (ok 18, but you get it)

1a: Bum Phillips was talking about Don Shula when he made that famous comment.

2: I agree completely. Just as I'd agree that Dallas has better personel than the Bills.

3: Heart, resolve, "IT." Boys>Pats
1.I haven't watched romo alot but from what i've read he DOESN'T like being forced to stay in the pocket. Also you said to another poster that one game (the bills)doesn't mean romo throws alot of int's .From what i've seen he has a tendency to be a gunslinger and try for the big play and get into trouble. I think BB will force him scheam wise into throwing a few. Maybe not 5 buy at least a couple.Its hard to run on the front seven of the pats so BB will force romo to win the game.

2.Of course Shula was a great coach. But i think the same quote could apply to Belichick. SB 39 Rams vs Pats .The rams were a far superior team.
3. I think that the Pats have more to prove than the Cowboys.On top of that I think Dallas will roll to the SB barring unforscene injury,the Pats still have to beat out the Colts. The Pats deffienetly have (IT) So I guess thats a wash. I guess will see. BTW I know a cowboys fan whos probably sitting in his chair already. Talk about delusional. ;)

Last edited:
Its "sorry", and the noun "I" is always capitalized. Also, a "proper noun" such as "Texans," should also always be capitalized.

Hey,....I'm a Cowboys fan, but when folks think that ragging on one's spelling/grammer is a good football argument.....NOT SO MUCH!

I wasnt being all that serious man, just having some fun, i didnt really mean to act as if he was actually stupid. Chill out man lol....seriously.

1.I havn't watched romo alot but from what i've read he DOESN'T like being forced to stay in the pocket. Also you said to another poster that one game (the bills)doesn't mean romo throws alot of int's .From what i've seen he has a tendency to be a gunslinger and try for the big play and get into trouble. I think BB will force him scheam wise into throwing a few. Maybe not 5 buy at least a couple.Its hard to run on the front seven of the pats so BB will force romo to win the game.

2.Of course Shula was a great coach. But i think the same quote could apply to Belichick. SB...Rams vs Pats .The rams were a far superior team.
3. I think that the Pats have more to prove than the Cowboys.On top of that I think Dallas will roll to the SB barring unforscene injury,the Pats still have to beat out the Colts. The Pats deffinetly have it . So I guess thats a wash. And I guess will see. BTW I know a cowboys fan whos probably sitting in his chair already. The talk about delusional. ;)

Great post. My reply.

1: OPEN LETTER__Dear coach Belichick....Don't let Romo out of the pocket all day. Scheme it to where he has to sit there and find the wideopen receiver. Please don't let Romo be a gunslinger. Ok omnipotant one...Keep Romo in the pocket....you'll be safe.[/sarcasm]

2: You might wanna think that the same quote could apply to Belichick. Fact remains that the quote was about Shula, and no coach has ever had a more flattering comment b4 or since.

3: I guess we will see. +1

I wasnt being all that serious man, just having some fun, i didnt really mean to act as if he was actually stupid. Chill out man lol....seriously.

We may have gotten off on the wrong foot. But there's one thing that you and I both know.......

Dallas 31
Pats 17

We may have gotten off on the wrong foot. But there's one thing that you and I both know.......

Dallas 31
Pats 17

That is very true. I still remember what happened last year. The colts came into town undefeated expected to roll right over us, and we rolled over them. We rolled over the team that beat the patriots and the colts that did that went on to win the super bowl. Because of that i am trully surprised that some of these patriots fans are convinced they will win 40-10 or something like that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back