PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess who I met at the game in Cleveland.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw him leaving when I was getting a beer in the 3rd quarter. He couldn't wait to film the next townie news episode, apparently.

Hope you had a blast, @ddell1 . Cleveland fans were great and the weather was even better. Nothing like October football

Are you wearing an undershirt cut off at the midriff?

Or you are seeing the pocket of my hoodie below my jersey. Didn't mean to get you excited

Thanks for ruining it for me. And here I was pitching a tent.

The people of Cleveland proved to be very good sports on Sunday. I have respect for that fanbase. It was an all out takeover, and I'm not exaggerating. I didn't expect anything like it. I was prepared for the usual 20-25%.

I was pitching a tent at the idea of you pitching a tent, so what the hell does that say about me?

You're easily influenced.

Thanks for ruining it for me. And here I was pitching a tent.

57689739.png

Or you are seeing the pocket of my hoodie below my jersey. Didn't mean to get you excited
View attachment 14445 The game was obviously awesome. Plus the people of Cleveland were great. And the food rocked. But while waiting for the gates to open I ran into this fine fellow!
Judging from the wrinkles on the numbers of your #12 shirt, I'm guess you got it around 2003 or 4. ;)

As for Cleveland fans being great, we really should adopt them as our favorite team in the AFCN and support them in this difficult time. When you consider their division opponents are the despicable Ravens and their fans; the deplorable Steelers and their delusional fans, and the ever underachieving Bengals, they are really a clear choice. I know I'm rooting for the Indians now, why not give them an emotional boost now they are in our rear view mirror, and we won't have to see them again for about 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes