PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess the first NE offensive play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick of hearing about the vaunted Giants DL which apparently is supposed to make up for what is actually a pretty stinko defense everywhere else.

Their DL is not very large but very quick, very athletic. I think the Giants will expect a run on 1st so play action to Welker from his slot position for 5 yards. Then run it down their throats from the gun with the Law Firm on 2nd down. Pass to Hernandez on 3rd down nets the first 1st down of the game.

Next series, Gronk on the seam route slices a hole right down the guts of the defense and announces his intention to kick their asses from here to kingdom come.

Go no huddle early in this game and wear them down in the oven of an indoor arena. Play action them to death and do not let them substitute.

Play action fake to BJGE. 8 yard pass to Hernandez.

The crystal baall refused to tell me anything after that.

Statue of Liberty turned into a flee-flicker turned into an 80 yard TD pass to Hernandez. If you are in Vegas right now, bet the house on it.

Reverse to Aaron

6 yard cut-in by Welker.

Wishful thinking...

1st and 10 at the NE 13. 3 WRs, Ocho split out left, Welker in the slot left, Branch out wide right. Hernandez at TE, BJGE in the backfield, Brady under center. Snap to Brady, PA fake to Law Firm, fake reverse to Wes Welker. Brady stands in and bombs it to Ochocinco, who catches it at the New York 30, and takes it all the way. 87 yard TD, 6-0 NE.

Deep pass down the middle to GRONK

Spread formation, shotgun with Woodhead offset left. Draw up the middle 6yrds......
lmao this. I didn't have to type anything.

1st and 10 Pats 20
Shot gun direct snap to Hernandez....runs sweep left....REVERSE....pitch to Branch running sweep right.......pitch to Brady.....Brady scans down the left sideline....Hernandez ALL ALONE.....62 yds in the air....final 18 yds high stepping TD.
Cameras scan to Belichick....BB takes pen out of pocket....marks a big checkmark on his game plan........blows kisses to the crowd

Brady will run the ball for 1st down...you heard it hear first

I say Brady in the end zone for a Giants safety....what do I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes